Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     24 April 2011

Any fixed rates for installation of Mobile Tower?

Is there any fixed rates for the land owners for  installation of Mobile Tower in their land by Mobile Corporations like BSNL, Airtel, Aircel etc? What are the modalities and the benefit to the land owners laid down by the Corporation who are earning billions in a month. Can some one kindly englithen me on the subjects. 

Learning

5 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     24 April 2011

As far as I know, there are no fixed rates but rates/terms/conditions are decided by bargaining between landowner and mobile company, depending on the location of plot of land and the "importance" of location from point of view of the mobile company. Sometime back I had "heard" that going rates for "good" locations is around Rs 20,000 to 25,000 per month. Sometime time back during recession I had also heard that some private mobile companies had started to stop/delayed paying of rent to landowners citing recession etc. in the market.

shiv sharma (NA)     24 April 2011

In Delhi and Punjab every person who wants to install a mobile tower has to seek permission from the municipal corporation/council. The land owner has to submit a copy of the agreement executed between the land owner and the company. I believe that this agreement should show that how much rant is being charged by the land owner. However, there is a possibility that true rent is not reflected in the agreement. Also, one should be able to obtain the copy of the agreement from the municipal corporation.

Thank you very much Democratic India and Shiv Sharma. Here the whole rituals between the Corporation and the land owners appears to be blistered with loopholes by middleman.  Time to tighten those nuts and bolts without harrasing the landowners, as we all know the hazards of those Tower. Once again thank you so much for giving your precious time to my thread.

(Guest)

When i was a child i saw so many sparrows in our area.Now, there are very few.:(thats because of mobile towers.Although in my area there are not many mobile towers  but suppose if you are living ina area in which these tower are very close then it will also harmful to you.

Read this:Effect of Mobile Phones and Mobile Towers on sparrows

https://www.scribd.com/doc/31008568/Effect-of-Mobile-Phones-and-Mobile-Towers-on-Sparrows

on Sparrows

Kushan, here on the contrary, all those birds including sparrows have been virtually extinct even before the advent of Mobile Towers, as they have been laid on the table. Thank you for the valuable informations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register