Upgrad LLM

anna is people's voice - parliamentarians must note it

UNEMPLOYED

Wheather Mr Anna Hazare holding a sword over the parliament?

The Govt. has no willingness to pass a hard lokpal. To avoid hard lokpal, they deliberately presented a soft lokpal which is hard for the complained.

Really a jokepal!

We want lokpal not jokelpal

Mr Mulayem said, - even a daroga may throw him in jail, if this bill passed. Mr. Lalu aggrieved on the point that Anna says 180 persons of the sitting Parliament coming from the bad background. all these shows what type of people asked to vote for this pious bill?

Anna has no personal interest on the matter. What Anna doing is, for the benefit of us only.

It is fully justified to 'fast' and 'jail bharo andolan' while discussions going on at Parliament on the matter, to provide / facilitate parliamentarians should have a note under their concederations.

HERE, ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY.

NOW ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY - parliamentarian's must note on it.

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

Mr arup many times you come to give your input and the thread is closed., I hope this does not happen this time.

I am advocate of defense and power of defense is power of negative which is perpetual . Light has to be sustained but darkness is eternal. That is why negative sucseeds even may not be right.

From this background what Anna is doing NEGATIVE MOVEMENT. Let people do corruption we will catch them for that we have to keep a police person behind every public person. Impossible feat to achieve so the movement will go on and on and on.

Why not opposite is demanded that we make our systems simple so that there are minumum chances of corruption. But than there will not be media headlines , no TV cameras and most of all no heros.

Hidden

Originally posted by :JSDN -advocate DEFENSE
"
Why not opposite is demanded that we make our systems simple so that there are minumum chances of corruption. But than there will not be media headlines , no TV cameras and most of all no heros.
"

How is this possible ? If you have any suggestion please also put them here so we can also understand.

Anna is doing right... Only law has the power to handle any illegal. No one want to follow law. Including me. But law made us follow law. No-one is feard of redlight. But we are afraid of policeman standing after redlight. 

But redlight is basic requirment to make policeman work.

Look what type of person is opposing lokpal.

lalu. forgot his "fodder scam". But everyopne saw him sleeping in the parliament. Ever noted his way of talking ? Are these type of person run parliament ? Even person next door will talk more sincerely them him. 

Once I went to lalu with some work. He asked me," party fund ke liye kya de rahe hain ??? ."

UNEMPLOYED

," party fund ke liye kya de rahe hain ??? ."

--  ha...ha...ha...

POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE

See your own case , you have been traped in legal system and ano able to come out. Why this system is made simple so that people who do not want to live together depart without making sully allagations , police and courts all that.

Hidden

I think, It's not the complexicity of legal system, but over burdon & huge population. 

Okay, Take my own side. HOW DO YOU OR ANYONE CAN DECIDE THAT I AM RIGHT ? Just by listening to my side ?

For this one has to listen both side & this made things complex & time consuming.

If i came out so easily then other who really done wrong came out easily.

corporate lawyer

i have only one objection

"Anna has no personal interest on the matter. What Anna doing is, for the benefit of us only."

how are you so sure that anna is not receiving any benefit? it may be a secret benefit. by the way who fund this hazare movement?

now if you say that people are doing it selflessly, without payment, then i will request you to show some good psychiatrist immedietly.

Hidden

Originally posted by :arnab banerjee
"
who fund this hazare movement?

now if you say that people are doing it selflessly, without payment, then i will request you to show some good psychiatrist immedietly.

"

I funded this movement. My neighbour funded this movement. My staff funded this movement......

Now you tell what benefit anna (only anna) gets ?

Advocate

Let us not forget the Singapore Lokpal Bill which was passed in 1982 and the next day 142 Corrupt Ministers and Officials got arrested. Do we want that or the freedom of corruption in the Country? I dont know who is Anna and with Anna or no Anna we want the Bill to be passed, as it has been in cold storage for half a century.

corporate lawyer

zeeshaan

you say you, your neighbour, your stuff funded anna's movement but how? did you give "chanda" to anna's team?

don't be emotional. none of us funded anna's movement.

anna's benefit: well they are the following:

1] anna got HUGE PUBLICITY .he almost become a national icon.

2] he can easily get money if he needs.

3] he can establish his NGO. he can do business now. you know, if somebody becomes famous, he can do anything he wants.

so i don't have to explain it to you what anna got from this movement.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x