Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anna is people's voice - parliamentarians must note it

Page no : 3

Democratic Indian (n/a)     05 March 2012

Originally posted by :Arup
" NOW ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY - parliamentarian's must note on it. "

Parliamentarians may not note it because what can the people do? Do self destructive hunger strikes like slaves? Who cares about slaves anyways? Parliamentarians know very well how to game the system(Constitution, democracy, votes and the like), fool and divide the people. The money power, muscle power, divisive politics everything in their favor. Exactly the same things that were in favor of the British rulers. What do people have with them so that parliamentarians fear the people?

Liberty has never come from Government. Liberty has always come from the subjects of it... The history of liberty is a history of limitations of governmental power, not the increase of it. - Woodrow T. wilson

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.-Benjamin Franklin

Originally posted by :JSDN -advocate DEFENSE
" I am advocate of defense and power of defense is power of negative which is perpetual . Light has to be sustained but darkness is eternal. That is why negative sucseeds even may not be right.

From this background what Anna is doing NEGATIVE MOVEMENT. Let people do corruption we will catch them for that we have to keep a police person behind every public person. Impossible feat to achieve so the movement will go on and on and on.

Why not opposite is demanded that we make our systems simple so that there are minumum chances of corruption. But than there will not be media headlines , no TV cameras and most of all no heros.
"

What you are saying has substance. But why those in power will change the system? The system benefits and protects them the most and keeps the people helpless and disarmed the most. The same system that was designed to systematically exploit the people and only give an illusion of justice was created to protect the corrupt practices by British. On 15 August 1947 there was only transfer of power and the entire same system has been kept intact to continue forever by the vested interests.

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" How is this possible ? If you have any suggestion please also put them here so we can also understand. "

I sincerely hope that the following does not become a reality in this nation:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - John F. Kennedy

When injustice becomes law, then Rebellion becomes duty! -Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
" Once I went to lalu with some work. He asked me," party fund ke liye kya de rahe hain ??? ."

This is a very "civilized" demand which almost every political party makes under suitable atmosphere. If you want to know more PM me your email, I will tell you more.

Originally posted by :Ankit Kr Mishra
" SIR, 

cAN WE REALLY MAKE A LOKPAL WITH ALL THE DEMANDS THAT aNNA HAZARE JI WANTS ... WOULD IT DO GOOD WITH OUR EXISTING CONSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK... i DONT REALLY THINK SO..

pLZ EXPRESS UR VEIWS
"

Since when the "existing constitutional framework" become an obstacle to the politicians for their interests? They have amended the Constituiton almost 100 times in 60 years. Almost like daily changing of diapers. Who are they fooling by making the "existing constitutional framework" as an excuse? Where does the Constitution say that corruption has to be safeguarded and games be played with the Constitution?

We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts  — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.— Abraham Lincoln

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. – Thomas Jefferson

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     05 March 2012

Anna reached Delhi and earth squeak started, Is it co incidence? Some channel twisted it to the recent election results.

Mr. DI, I understood your feelings. "The money power, muscle power, divisive politics everything in their favor. Exactly the same things that were in favor of the British rulers." 

Our constitution started by the words 'We the people of India…" and the preamble ended by "…unto us". The whole power officially in the hand of the people, but the 'people of India' lost this power. We need a leadership to regain it. Do not know how we will get it again.

"Liberty has never come from Government." - true that no body donate us our liberty but we have to snatch it.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable. - John F. Kennedy" Revolution may start peacefully and ended up with violation, if the govt ignore the people's voice.

Lokpal bill can easily be accommodated under the present constitutional framework; if the parliamentarians are honest enough. Now a day's people comes in politics to do a great business where no investment and highest benefit to earn is there, - which makes them intolerable before the honesty. It is not necessary that every word of anna to be inserted in the act. But it should be kept in mind that the people of India watching the stand of these parliamentarians.

People of Congress may think that Sonia ji and Rahul ji will make them parliamentarian again but people's voice are different. Election result shows it.

Thanks for the following quotation. " We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts  — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.— Abraham Lincoln. Your all quotations are valuable to me. Peoples right to the hand of the people is  the theme of all these.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 March 2012

ANNA IS PEOPLES VOICE ONLY - parliamentarian's must note it. The Govt. has no willingness to pass a hard lokpal. To avoid hard lokpal, they deliberately presented a soft lokpal which is hard for the complained. Mr Mulayam said, - even a daroga may throw him in jail, if this bill passed. Mr. Lalu aggrieved on the point that Anna says 180 persons of the sitting Parliament coming from the bad background. all these shows what type of people asked to vote for this pious bill? Anna has no personal interest on the matter. What Anna doing is, for the benefit of us only. the true sense of the comments of mr kejriwal and mr sisodia to be kept before the perliament. the comments should be judged in the light of all scambs from boffers to 2g and forthcoming coal scamb. when all these perliamentarians were there, then how these scambs took place? are these perliamenterians were not responsible either directly or indirectly? the comments of mr kejriwal and mr sisodia is the reperkations of these scambs. these scambs are instigator of these hard comments. in the next loksabha election, (2014) we need only two seats one aamethi and another raiberili. The myth about Neheru gandhi family must be crashed. today corruption centered and based upon these two.

(Guest)

you trust anna very much, almost blindly. you accept whatever he says without asking for evidence. this much of blind faith is not good sir.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     28 March 2012

Sure blind faith in anybody is not always good. But alternatively who do we trust?

Trust the Parliament? If yes then why?

Trust the Judiciary? If yes then why?

Trust the executive? If yes then why?

Rahul Patil (Technician)     28 May 2012

Respected Sir,

I have required some of proper information from you; said information is related with our Fast and Movement.

1)     I have listen that, A Government Servant is not authorizedto participate in Fast and Movement, and if any Government Servant participatedin Fast and Movement than this parson will suspend or remove from his service.Let me know, Legal details on this point with proper legal reference.

2)     I have listen that, If Government Servant arrestedby self for as like our “Jel Bhoro Andolan”, than this parson will remove from Governmentservice and not applicable to joined any other Government Organization.  Let me know, Legal details on this point with properlegal reference.

3)     What will happen in the case of student arrestedby self for as like our “Jel Bhoro Andolan”, Can than after such student willnot pass in Police Verification Repot (PVR) thereby such student are notapplicable to joint any Government Job in their future.

I have to understand all legal information of maximum punishmentfor  Government Servant if participated likeour movement particularly like “Jel Bhoro Andolan”  or Fast or Movement etc.

Please provide me all legal information with legal references.

I look forward to receive your reply soon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register