Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anna is people's voice - parliamentarians must note it

Page no : 2

Bina (freelancer)     01 January 2012

CBI Director being appointed by PM, Leader of the opposition and CJ has been proposed by the Govt. Why does Kejriwal have a problem with it, I think it sounds fair and even the opposition should not have a problem. I think Team Anna is losing its focus, their only aim seems to fight congress every which way, not that I am fond of any of these poltical parties but sometimes one has to rise above one's  pettiness  and give the Devil ( congress ) his due. Somehow Kejriwal doesn't come across as a man of wisdom, he is far too immature.   

Anna does not have any personal agenda but Kejriwal, Preashant Bhushan and Kiran Bedi definitely do, it seems Kejriwal controls Anna. If Team Anna had no personal Agenda they would have approached BJP and Mamta to give up their demand to remove Lokayukta from lokpal ambit, instead of badmouthing Congress. They should have meetings with BJP and Mamta to convince them, they should hold seperate meetings with SP and BSP to withdraw reservation demand, they should have meeting with the Govt to bring it under 252, then it would have looked a fair game, but to blame the Govt for something what the opposition is doing is rather stupid and their personal agenda is very clear.

Funding is not by Kejriwal, funds could not be given to a NGO which is not registered hence the cheques were given in the name of Kejriwal's NGO which is registered, but those funds were for Anna.

(Guest)

look bina, this lokpal is probably the biggest eyewash in human history. do you think govt. who is the root of corruption would design a bill that really destroy corruption? ALL the parties: bjp, congress, tmc, rjd etc ALL ARE CORRUPT. they will never make a lokpal that really destroyed corruption.

one thing more do you think kejriwal funded this HUGE movement? kejriwal is not a millionair or an industrialist. he cannot fund such a huge movement. dig deeper bina. who's behind kejriwal funding this movement? why?

both ramdev and anna started movement against corruption. why govt. crushed ramdev but do nothing in case of anna hazare? what is its motive?

the answer of these question will uncover the truth.

(Guest)

heres my theory. govt. crushed ramdev's movement because that was REAL MOVE AGAINST CORRUPTION.

after crushing ramdev, govt. think about the public. what to do with them? ramdev has created a mass hysteria among public about corruption. how to cool down such hysteria?

the only way to do that by taking the "pressure cooker" strategy. when pressure is developped inside the cooker, the whistle blow some gas outside cooker . thus cooker is o.k . now the govt. use this strategy. the mass hysteria about corruption is the "pressure" here and this lokpal bill is the "whistle" to reduce that pressure.

so the conclusion is DO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING FROM LOKPAL. it is a JOKEPAL.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     01 January 2012

who says funds can not be given to unregistered entities and Anna has no of NGO S himself.

Actually the initial response went over the head and so this time ANNA flopped.

I heard it on one of the discussions on CNNIBN that funds through cheques can be made to a registered NGO.

Can unregistered NGO have  a bank account in the name of the NGO ?

Phew !!!!! I don't think I will ever understand politicians or politics, don't have the requisite skills :) I am amazed at their criminal minds, who says we need terrorists to finish this country these politicians are enough.

(Guest)

well who fund these NGOs?

Bina (freelancer)     02 January 2012

Corporates and NRIs I suppose are funding Anna's movement, normally the NGO's are funded by our Ministry of social welfare, and foreign funding agencies depending on the projects handled by the various NGOs. Some corporates too fund the NGOs like the one run by Kiran Bedi. 

(Guest)

well bina, if that is the case, you can clearly see how meaningless is this movement of anna hazare ? it is just worthless because those corporates and govt. will never fund any movement that goes against them.

do you get it?

Bina (freelancer)     02 January 2012

I wish and I pray that Anna and his team uses a bit of their EQ instead of targetting Cong, should support Cong and hold talk with BJP to withdraw their demand of independent lokayukta, and see what BJP has to say, Anna and Team are getting carried away by BJP and doing their job in overthrowing the Govt, instead they should call BJP's bluff by confronting them, I suppose Anna doesn't know how to play this game unless BJP and RSS are holding Anna's reins.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 January 2012

can any one say what is the cause of recent setback of anna's movement while he started fast at mumbai?

is it one man show?

is the movement depends only alone anna?

if it is such, then they should overcome from it.

it is a pro people movement. 

Bina (freelancer)     06 January 2012

It is too huge a project, it cannot be decided overnight, these kind of projects do take huge time too. we did not get independence overnight either, so setbacks are bound to happen. One has to understand the Indian people's psyche,   People today  are engrossed in making their life work, they can't come on the streets everyday, where as this is Team  Anna's  only occupation  barring Prashant Bhushan who probably has one or two cases in hand, sometimes I feel he is doing this to promote himself as a lawyer as lawyers can't advertise. it is also a source of income for Team Anna. Mumbai is a city which can never find time for such movements, they get together only when it becomes life threatening like a Bomb blast and I think as a race  we are ok with corruption by paying a bit of money we can avoid standing in line also the work gets done faster, I think wherever there are human beings there is bound to be corruption, that's the design of human beings. Be it Ramayana or Mahabharatha, you find manipulations and dubious  behaviour, Krishna too used these methods when manipulating Duryodhan, he knew that Duryodhan was stronger than Bhim, so he brain washed in to going against his mother's command, he exploited Duryodhan's weakness, that too is unfair means of winning a war :)    

1 Like

Ankit Kr Mishra (student)     03 March 2012

SIR, 

cAN WE REALLY MAKE A LOKPAL WITH ALL THE DEMANDS THAT aNNA HAZARE JI WANTS ... WOULD IT DO GOOD WITH OUR EXISTING CONSTITUTIONAL FRAMEWORK... i DONT REALLY THINK SO..

pLZ EXPRESS UR VEIWS

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register