We have below situation and need expert advice.
1) My Grand father (dead) had agricultural land and 4 childrens - one is elder daughter (dead), one is daugter, one is son(our father-dead), one is younger sister.(Note: Land was not registered only patta was in my grand father's name)
2) Now my father when he was alive had mentioned that there was oral partition done in family and all of them agreed.
(Note: Land was not registered and my father transferred the patta to his name from grand father's name)
3) Now after our father's death, myself and my brother did a partition deed and registered the property as agreed.
(Nore: Now land is registered under our names and we have also received individual patta on our names).
4) Now my father's sisters are claiming that they also have the share on property, now question is do they really have the share in the property? and does dead sisters childrens also have share in the property?
5) If yes, we will hold a discussion with them and lets say all of them come to common agreement, then what would be the legal process involved here?
Limitations are the father's sisters are old and they cannot come to register offices and wait and do registration due to their health issues.
Can all of them give POA to single person and then we can do a release deed here or how does this work out in this case?