Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raman (officer)     24 April 2010

ancestoral property.

dear sir/madam,

i got married in 2007 and i sp[onsored my husaban fron india to canada,my husband is the only son in his house and his parents were passed away long time ago,he got his ancestoral property,after we got married his all sister signed that they will not claim any share from my husband's property,meant to say they waived off their share already,but after he got mmigration of canada,he went back to india and made a will under his elder sister's name who is also living in canada,that she will be the only one who will get his all property after his death and me and my daughter who is 15 months old will not get anything from his property,he cheated me he married me just to get canadian immigration and when i got pregnant ,he told me to abort my baby but i didnt do that,i got pregnant for second time in india in feb 2010 and he braught me to the nursing home and get my abortion done from there bacause he gave me medicine two times with this misrepresentation that i will give birth to baby boy if i will have that medicine,but that medicine didnt effect me and then he braught me to nursing home,there was a doctor who told me that u had a medicine for miscarriage and u have to abort ur baby because the baby will not be a normal baby because of that medicine i already had,so i signed that consent form to get my abortion done,after that my husband didnt ask me for a single time that how did i feel,did i need any medicine or not,i got my abortion done on 20032010 and nmy flight for canada was on 24032010.

he cheated me with this thing again,i tried to save my home but he is cheating me allthe time,even he made wrong declaration in the will that his elder asister who is living in canada is taking care of me and my daughter, .i have been living with my dad and brother since i got married,he never gave me a single penny,i am working six days a week and takinfg care of me and my daughter.

please help me with your kind advise that wat are my property rights for me and my daughter,what can we do in case we get divorce and what can i do in case of my abortion part,can i charge him while staying in canada that he did this thin to me ,because still he is in india,i dont know whether he will come to me or he will go to his sister,please help me with this asap .

sincerely raman .

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     25 April 2010

u can file a criminal case  against him . to save ur right enter ur names in ROR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register