Upgrad LLM

ancestor property law

respected sir,

i want to know that ,

my grandfather, grandmother and my father died , 

i want to get clear property rightes which is till shown by the name of my grand father .. His dauthter have not any type of objection for that and not claiming for any rights.. then what is the simplest procedure to cut His dauthers name from their father who is also my grand father from the ancestor  property . Is only affidavit from their sister to leave rights is sufficient for this

Practicing Advocate

Ask her to execute a registered Relinquishment deed of her share in the property.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x