Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     25 July 2021

Amma land dkt dated 25 jul 2021

My portion of agriculture land sold by my cousin. And his portion kept for me. So I have filed a OS in junior civil court Kodad Suryapet dist Telangana.

Now it is for issues. Due to covid or some other reasons my advocate not showing interest to attend.

Shall I attend as party in person at this juncture . 

If so ,then please suggest me course of action .

Learning

5 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     25 July 2021

While you can represent yourself in the Court of Law, it is better you are represented by a Lawyer.  If your present Lawyer is not showing interest to further pursue the case, you may take the case related papers from him along with No objection and entrust the case to a reliable and capable Lawyer.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 July 2021

It is your case, wherein your advocate has been authorised by you which you can withdraw the authority any time when you feel that your lawyer is performing properly besides filing complaint in State Bar council as well as consumer  fora for deficiency of service.

Meanwhile you must attend the case and proceed as required.

Subsequently consult and engage another local lawyer of your faith/ choice for proper advise and proceed.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 July 2021

Either convince the present advocate or change the advocate as immediately as possible, as Advocate's role is more prominent in getting short adjournments and not seeking any adjournments at all.  Now in AP Court issues are taking 3 years time, and unless these issues are framed, further trial and filing documents may not take place.  If the advocate is competent, he can even convince the court for a judgment if basic facts and documents are clear without further process.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 July 2021

A major flaw in the Attorney-Client privilege is that the entire procedure is dependent on loyalty, which can be misused by either of the two parties. An attorney while trying to show his loyalty towards his client can be disloyal to the state which might lead to unfair trail and injustice. Again, if the attorney is loyal towards the state, then he has to be disloyal to his client.

Plot NO 119,FLAT NO. 8 Bapuji (Quality Assurance Engineer Department of Defence Production)     08 August 2021

Thank you so much for your concern and quick response and reply sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register