Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aggrieved Man (None)     12 July 2018

Alimony for unchaste woman?

What does the following paragraph mean?

"The Court if it is satisfied that the partly in whose favor, an order has been made under this section has remarried or, if such party is the wife, that she has not remained chaste, or, if such party is the husband, that he had s*xual intercourse with any woman outside wedlock, it may, at the instance of the other party, vary, modify or rescind any such order in such manner as the Court may deem just. "

Would the above be helpful in fighting my case?

I divorced my wife 10 years ago, who cheated on me with another man but through mutual consent.  At that time she wanted to marry that guy who she left eventually. The decree didnt mention about her affair with another man as i didnt want to cause any scandal. After 8 years now i got the news and have proof that she is sleeping with married men, roaming with young guys having physical relations and having a very colorful life.

Does this mean court can take  note of her behaviour and reduce the  thealimony to be paid to her because of this? Also she has taken the matrimonial house in Delhi worth crores. I have no money left to keep paying her and now to realise she is continuing her cheap behaviour. 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 July 2018

Bigamy is both an offence against Marriage ( Per HMA ) as well as a Penal Offence ( under IPC ).You can argue with clear evidences in the court of law.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     12 July 2018

Rama Chary Rachakonda, He is divorced for 10 years!! Where is bigamy in this?

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     12 July 2018

Rama Chary Rachakonda, He is divorced for 10 years!! Where is bigamy in this?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register