Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alimony during rcr period

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@Nandha sir, I disagree to your comment

See we can keep on dreaming and assuming that she can file such and such a case. Nobody can stop that. A girl can file any case anytime thats inevitable. But what should the guy do? day dreaming!! NO

Let him create ground as much as possible till he gets hit by these false cases. Nbody gives a damn if there is no ground available.

and moreover he should be tactfull while doing these things. Thats the reason for sending few bucks before sending the RPAD.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     23 February 2013

RCR is a crap in this case. Involve some elders n relatives if u want to bring her back. If the differences are wide enough that u ppl r not ready to cohabit, then ask her to come forward for MCD. If the conditions for MCD are acceptable, go ahead.

O'wise file divorce & be prepared for all counter cases possible. Most of the ladies attack with time tested weapons 498a, 406, DV, Sec 24HMA, Sec 125CrPC

shriks........... (healyhcare)     23 February 2013

wat i did was i slammed her with divorce, caw cell i told iv filed divorce as she was planning for dom viol.,

notice to be served was delayed luckily,she had idea of me filing sec 13 , they never filed 498 , DV but filed rcr and 125crpc,
i appeared and agreed for co habitation in an old ancestral house in small rural town,she not agreeing to cohabitate and she wont probably,
i delivered notice of div by hand she appeared on day 1 ,but never after that,

i agreed for co hab so JMFC in fly court thinking for her maint.... have 2 yr kid in her custody,me jus proving her desertion either ways cases running simult....

might be ex partee in divorce cant say but one thing for sure.....,

her maint.... is tightened either ways....
no more cases yet from her side but the path of anticipatory bail is little bit cleared if she files 498,
now they asking for MCD but ill delay for few months....

LCI helped me a lot in stratergies .......
why to defend when u can attack.....
if she can attack why cant we???????

1 Like

(Guest)
That was brilliant idea Shriks, nice strategy, congrats :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register