LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu kumar (nil)     01 April 2017

Airpegasus pvt ltd money fraud to its employee

I am Vishnu kumar, Since 2015 employed withf   Airpegasus Pvt Ltd a regional Airline Bangalore . 14 months back  directors Mr Shyson thomas Mrs Shyna Thomas Mr Aswin Thomas convinced me with job promotion offer and asked me to pay Rs 2500000 ( Twenty five lakh) for pilot simulator training . But till now they are  not  training me or refunding my money after several requests and visit to the company at MG road . I have proof of offer letter ,appointment letter, bank statement with amount debit and other email conversations. Request honorable lawyers to guide to punish this fraudsters and get my money back. Managing Director Shyson is threatening , harassing me emotionally and physically when i ask for refund. Also saying he has big contacts and i cannot do anything

Learning

4 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     01 April 2017

Without seeing the exact content of the offer letter, it is difficult to advice. However, you need to write to them under proper acknowledgment regarding the training or to refund the amount. You may send the notice through a lawyer too. Before going into litigation,it is essential to give a notice to the company. Assuming you are still in employment, be careful while taking any steps and consider the consequences of any litigtion to your present employment. 

For physical harassment, if you wish, you may lodge a police complaint. 

But before taking any steps, it is advisable to consult a lawyer with all your exisitng documents. 

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     01 April 2017

That's weird  ...  the carrier Air Pegasus is grounded since about June-July, 2016 and is still grounded ... five of its pilots and its Chief of Air Safety were suspended by DGCA around same time ... two of its three aircrafts were repossesed for non-payment of rentals ... and you paid 25 Lakhs about the same time, on promise of a promotion .....

Vishnu kumar (nil)     01 April 2017

I paid in the month of jan 2016... Can some one tell me whether it is a civil or criminal case..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 April 2017

There seems to be NO written offer for promotion or training and demand of money/FEE for it.

The cash/money disappears fast.

You have given them a long rope and they may be happily waiting for the limitation to stare at you.

Approach local counsels specializing in such/civil/criminal  matters with whatsoever record and corroborating evidence that you have and understand the option and merits.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register