LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahi (none)     10 July 2014

Ailmony to wife

My question to the experts..............

In Divorce case, if the divorce is granted then does the man has to give permanent alimony as well as monthly Maintenance to wife?

Or will it be just one i mean permanent alimony or else monthly Maintenance

Please advise.

Regards

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Permanent alimony or monthly maintenance is correct . You will have a choice.

1 Like

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     10 July 2014

wife can settle for one time alimony but she is still entitled for maintennace under section 125 crpc untill she get married again or got self settled/stand.feel free to call

1 Like

Thanks Sir for your advice......

My one more query..............

Currently i have no idea that is she working or not, but previously she was working and i can prove it through her FB account, Also she is well educated and can work. So if such is the condition then also i have to give maintenance to her? I am ready to give maintenance for my child as it is my responsibility. But i dont want to give anything to her who had ruined my and my child's Life........

And if i am earning 25K per month then what will be the close figure of monthly  maintenance or alimony i have to give? Rather than my monthly income i have no other source like property and all...... Also i have to look after my ailing mother who is suffering from heavy daibitics.

Please advise

Regards 

(Guest)

Facebook information won't work for evidence anywhere. As far as point for proving her job or salary details you can file for RTI in her company if its a government company, if not then you need to move an application in court to get order for the company to furnish her details. You will have to give maintenance to your wife and child both. Amount of alimony will be decided by the court only but if i have to take a wild guess then on 25k monthly income of yours i think anywhere between 5-8k will be alimony but its purely a guess. I would require you to stop using inappropriate words in this clean forum.Whatever your anger towards your wife is, keep it from expressing it in here. 

1 Like

Thanks Sir for your advice & sorry for my inappropriate wordings

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register