LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abdul   15 March 2018

Agriculter land possession since 60 year

sir , my grandfather has distribute their agriculter land with his brother in 4 parts at mutual concent 60 year before and all 4 partys have kabza to their particuler area and cultivating since last 60 year.part . Now goverment has approved railway station in my Part and giving compancasion 12 lakh per bigha(4 time more then circel rate). but problm is this our cousins are demanding componcasion of our part from us.. (They have their name in khasra or khatoni) In my agreculter land i also have trees of the age of 12 year... Since last 60 year their is not any chakbandi happnd.( 3 attempt of chakbandi happend but failed. Now forth attempt is in process. if this attempt get succes we will get this land only only our name in khasra or khatoni). plz suggest is it possible onle i get the compancasion.

Learning

2 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     15 March 2018

You have to get in touch with a local advocate who is well versed in property matter and then take appropriate steps.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     17 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More