Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phiroj (mukadam)     20 November 2012

Agri land. issue in maharashtra

Dear sir,

My Grand mother is cultivating and protecting her brothers land (Brother who was in Mumbai and never came back and died in 2000) with her land at remote village in Dist:Solapur since 1956. She paid all the taxes, shet sara of the said land regularly. But One year back, the Brothers children came from Mumbai (whose names came automatically on 7/12) came and sold the half of the land (4Acres) though we tried to convince them.  Now  2months back, we heard that, they are now selling another half also. so we published in News paper that this land is under dispute. but some how they managed the thing with sarkari babus and sold it.

so please guide me if I can do anything to cancel the KHAREDI KHAT. Is VAHIVAT or KUL KAYDA is effective here. Please give me any solution. we did not leave the custody of the 2nd piece of land yet.

 1 Replies

Ibrahim Deshmukh (Legal Consultancy)     21 May 2013

First check the old 7/12 (if you or your grandmother has it)  and get details of all the mutation entries on it.

Is your grandmother's name appearing against any of the entires as  "occupier" or (Zuna Kabzedar) ?  If yes, then it will be easy to prove your grandmother's kabza.  Else she will need to follow procedure to make entries with Revenue authorities (Talathi, Mamletdar and Collector office) that she is kabzedar.

Ibrahim Deshmukh
Legal Consultant


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query