Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. SRINIVASA RAO (Retired)     22 September 2020

Against single judge judgment slp filed in apex court?

I have filed a Transfer Application in Hon. Supreme Court for transfer of my case from Telangana High Court to Delhi High Court as the civil case is pending there for the last 10 years despite my expediting petitions filed in 2012, 2018 and 2019 as I am now 81 years old and a serious heart patient. and my applications were not entertained.  Last year when I was told that my case file was missing, I have filed a complaint with the Registrar (Judicial) and in despair, I approached Apex Court for transfer of case.

Apex Court rejected my petition as the State Legal Counsel informed the Hon. Bench that 4 more cases are pending in the same Sy.No. in High Court.  While rejecting my application, Hon. Supreme Court directed the High Court to quickly dispose all the pending cases in the matter and also stated that rejection of my petition shall not come in the way if I apply for a flat  to be considered on its merits expeditiously.  I have accordingly applied for allotment of a flat through the High Court to the State Govt.  A judge of the Hon. High Court has given 4 weeks time to the Standing Legal Counsel (Civil-Revenue) to find out the consent of State Govt.  In the mean time, the Bench has changed and the new Bench without finding out the outcome of allotment despite my reading out the Order of Supreme Court (at the instance of the Judge) and without tagging my case with the other pending cases, simply directed the Collector, Ranga Reddy Dist. to reply to my letter about the regularization of my house building site of 208 sq.yd. purchased in 1984 and given 6 weeks time to him for sending the reply.  He has not taken into consideration of the documentary evidence and the caustic remarks made by another fellow judge who had recorded in his Order dt.18-3-2018 that"taking action against the writ petitioner alone is hit by hostile discrimination offending Article 14 of the Constitution of India".  These scathing remarks were read out by me in the pleadings as a party-in-person and he had brushed them aside. The Hon.Judge in his Order dt.18-6-2018 also stated that the Sub-Registrar was asked not to take up registrations vide CC 1950 in 2004 i.e. 20 years after the Petitioner's house site was registered in the year 1984. Some of them constructed their houses in the same Sy.No. and mortgaged them to Hon. President of India  (Central Govt. employees who have been granted HBA) and State Govt. Officials mortgaged to the Hon. Governor of Andhra Pradesh.  All this decisive voluminous evidence produced before the Court was not taking into consideration which has resulted in miscarriage of justice.

Whether I can now directly approach Hon. Supreme Court of India  with a SLP as a Party-in-Person?

samsrirao@rediff.com

Learning

1 Replies

avadhesh Paliwal   21 October 2020

FIRST OF ALL COUT PUT A VERY RIGHT STEP IN YOUR FAVOUR PLEASE DONT CONFUSE YOU SHOULD FOLLOW THE COLLECTOR AND WRITE A LETTER TO COLLECTOR.....BECAUSE COURT WANTS TO TAKE ALL INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR SUIT

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register