in the case of a partition suit on ancestral properties, how does the advocate commissioner process work afer the preliminary decree is passed by the lower/trial court.
1. how much is the court fee to appoint a advocate commissioner
2. how long does it take for the advocate commissioner to show upu and file a report once a request is made
3. what if there is a legal heir already livig in forced possession on the property. does the advocate commissioner have the right to enter for survey of the property in that state.
4. is it required for plaintiff/advocate to be present during advocate commissioenr visit
5. can someone please share sample of advocate commissioern report format filed for partition suit.