LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pathetic Wife (Officer)     28 January 2014

Advice required

Hello! I am writing on behalf of my friend who has suffered a lot of agony because of her marriage. After her first marriage failed since the marriage took place without the consent of that man. He was not interested in the marriage at all but was forced for the marriage. After family's intervention both of them separated in mutual consent.

She then after two years got married to a widower with a daughter. Even after the marriage, her husband was sincere to his late wife's family and was giving a false picture that my friend was just a caretaker of his daughter and that he was still thinking of his late wife.

My innocent friend didn't realize this and danced to the tunes of her husband. But when she realized and started arguing with him, he started getting wild and beat her several times. Out of rage, unable to tackle his aggressiveness, she called her uncle who was a police. The man couldn't accept that she went to the police and sent her back to her mother's place. Since then he has not kept in touch with my friend. Even after several attempts of my friend apologizing for going to the police, this man is not ready to forgive her, or tell her that he is not willing to live with her.  When my friend tried to talk to her husband's friend, even his friend is not willing to tell her his whereabouts.  It is since 3 years since he has not kept in touch with her. What can my friend do? Again, it's her second marriage and her life is so pathetic even with the second time. I want to help her in some way or the other. Advices are welcome. I can clarify if you have any doubts.

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     28 January 2014

you are put only fact, but you are not mentioned your remedy in what type 

either your friend can file divorce case or 

DV cases against her husband

where are you from ?

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     28 January 2014

What does your friend want with her husband?whether she wants to live with him or divorce or some other?your friend's religion?

Pathetic Wife (Officer)     29 January 2014

She is a Christian.  She wants to live with him but I don't think he is willing.  Neither has he stated clear cut to her that he wants a divorce or something.  It is so many wasted years for her. She is walking around like a dead woman only.

Pathetic Wife (Officer)     29 January 2014

She is a Christian.  She wants to live with him but I don't think he is willing.  Neither has he stated clear cut to her that he wants a divorce or something.  It is so many wasted years for her. She is walking around like a dead woman only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register