LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

siddharth007 (na)     31 May 2016

Advice me

Res. sir Mera nam sidd he main amravati se hu mera ek ladki k sath 5-6 sal se affair tha hamare bich me reletions bhi the uske baad wo ladki muze shadi k liye force karne lagi or muze marne k or police k dhamkiya bhi iske chalte maine usse shadi to karli but muze uske sath rahna nai he main usko aise bol bhi diya but wo nai man rahi he or usne mere against mahila takrar niwaran kendra me complaint kardi he so pls advice me k main ismese kaise bahar niklu.

Learning

34 Replies

Please reply me

please reply me

sir i am waiting for your reply

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2016

U said affair and not love between both of U.But were in physical relationship since 6 years.What for? On the pretext of marriage or just to enjoy the physic of each other.

I don't find any fault with the girl for forcing U to marry her.Now U R here to find an escape route to get rid of her.Don't drag the issue beyond proportions which could lead U towards the gates of prisons.

Hope U take my words as an advice forseeing the future complications.

(Guest)
It is not crime to have physical relations between consenting adults. If no coercion or fraudulent promises were made - you had no legal obligation to marry girl and can refuse her request. Now you have married, things are different. Walking away from marriage is long process. Nobody can force you to live with her. If she files cases in police, defend them, if you did nothing wrong you should never give in to threats of police. Keep in mind though that divorce is long process in India and goes through a long list of criminal and civil cases. You can come out of the cases eventually, it just takes lot of time.
1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     31 May 2016

महिला ने सही कदम लिया है| शाबाश ऐसी महिला को

आपने बड़ी मेहनत  से गड्ढा खोद अपने लिए.   अब सारी उम्र खर्च देना होगा , चाहे तालाक हो य न.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     31 May 2016

Mr Autohide, Are U supporting the misdded of the querist? Can U also assist him to come out of the willfull act committed,of course by both of them.

(Guest)
  1. I am supporting the rights of queryist given to him by the constitution. Relationship between consenting adults is not a crime. Forcing a man to marry woman after having a consensual relationship with him under threat of rape accusations is extortion as per Indian laws. 
  2. She is further extorting the man to continue a marital relationship that was entered by illegal coercion under threat of dowry accusations. 
  3. Woman has conducted serious crimes as per law. The queryist seems to have entered a casual relationship with this woman without any intention to marry her. This may be immoral, but it is not illegal as long as he did not make promises of marriage to get her consent for entering such relationship. 
  4. I am surprised that senior members like Mr. Sudhir Kumar and Sainath Sir are supporting such deeds of the woman. Respected sirs you both have expressed your personal views regarding morality or immorality of acts. I respect your personal opinions and agree to the moral standards you eschew. However, we live in the 21st century, different generations have different notions of morality. The legal system is designed only to uphold rights, not to defend any subjective moral standard. Using false accusations of rape and dowry harassment as weapons to coerce a person into marriage and cohabitation is equally immoral -  these acts are also illegal and punsihable.
  5. My advice to queryist is to not accept such abuse of laws. To stand up for his rights, defend the accusations made by woman, let her prove her accusations to get any relief.
  6. If it is less that 1 year since marriage, immediately file for annulment of the marriage under grounds that consent for marriage was gained by force (threats of rape accusations.)
  7. Pursue prosecution against her for the crime of illegal extortion before marriage as well as after marriage. Drag this woman to court and make her defend these acts of extortion. Also put her to proof for her allegations of harassment, if she fails to prove drag her in court for making false complaint.
  8. It may take time and effort but the truth eventually will prevail. Such women must be made example for misuse of judicial machinery.
1 Like

siddharth007 (na)     01 June 2016

Sir

Maine usse suru se shadi ke liye kabhi ha nai bola tha but jab wo muze chhodna chahti thi tab reletionship k liye maine force kiya tha uske related fb chat or msgs hai uske pas hai aur wo usse use kar ke case kar rahi hai to chat or msg valid proof hai kya?

ab wo bol rahi k maine uska use kiya aur ab wo muze nai chhodegi

aur maine mahila takrar niwarn kendra walo se kaise deal karu?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 June 2016

Mere Khayalme App jokutch bhi kiya shurusehi galat tha.Adalat ke hisabse voo julm hai.Aab aisa vakth aachuki hai ki aap,aaap ke hath ke safaike liye daud rahehai.Kis tarahka shaadi tha? 

Mera matlab ye hai ki,mai keval ladki ke taraf se nahin bolraha hoon,balke aap ko joobhi ilzam usene lagayahai,use adalat me galat batana hai.Aadalt me physla puure saboot ke hisab se hota hai.

1 Like

register marriage kiya hai

uske pass jo bhi chat aur msg he wo valid proof hai kya?

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 June 2016

Messages ka validity aadalat ka kaam hai.Jaab aap ne register marriage kiya,voo kanoon ke hisab se bilkul valid hai.Mahila kendra se kya deal karoge? Joobhi ilzam aap ke upar kiyagaya hai aap naa kehana.

better go for amicable settlement of the issue rather than spending time and money on police stations and courts.If this keeps on prolonging it would certainly create havoc in both  the lives.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register