Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shalini (software engineer)     26 April 2012

Adultry case and compensation

Hi ,

My brother has all the proof to show his wife's adultry.  My brother has filed a divorce case and wife has filed a false 498a against my brother, mother, father and younger sister. My brother's son who is six year old is also satying with him. The girl is well educated , she is B.Ed and M.Ed. My btother is earning 40,000 a month. How much compenstaion he might be asked by the court. also will the court see that the girl is on falut and  have a good chaces to get a job. She was not working till now becasue of his son. But now son is with my brother.
Also she did five years of  education after marriage so will court consider the amount my brother spent in her education after marraige. Why my brother has to give maintennace when he did not want to break this marriage and it was her who had an affair with a boy.  Please let us now the amount my brother could be asked as per month to give to this girl.

Thanks

Shalini

Learning

3 Replies

S.K.Maanav (International President International Hindu Personal Law Board)     26 April 2012

ur brother can also file a case u/s 497 i.p.c. against his wife for adultry, this will help him in divorce case. their is no provision of set-off for education fee in the case of maintenance.

helpingwindisputedcases (chairman)     27 April 2012

very well said ashish devassir ,pls be rest assured that mr ashish is definately a good lawyer so get in touch with him .and however if you do have evidence you must describe what kind of evidence you have ?after this if you however do not have the evidence needed for actual framing then then u can seek our help .we can however only give you details on the bank accounts of your wife,i mean 2 year original bank statements ?after that you have a very strong case.to recover these bank statements u must contact us at helpingwindisputedcaseswhenthelawcannot attherate hotmaildotcom .we extend our mutual trust and keep it confidential. however u give us the bank account numbers and u will recieve the statement in 5 days time.for this however a very minute fee is charged from our company as we are not only senior expert lawyers but also detectives and very hardened in the process of law to help people so called victims achieve thier motives thru backdoor though .legal advise is free though you may proceed if u have substanciable evidence of adultery against ur wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register