Addition of partner in plot registration

Hi Experts,

My uncle got plot allocated from HUDA (Haryana Urban Development Authority) in Faridabad around 8 years back and I have been partering with him in sharing yearly preminums equally. Now, we together have paid full amount to HUDA and plot is ready for registration. I need your expertise to understand, how can I become partner legally of that plot.

1. Is it possible to do joint registration on both of our names (uncle and mine) although plot was allocated on his name?

2. If "No" to above then is it possible to have my name added post registration? Please "Yes" then how?

3. If "Yes" to #2 then is it possible to divide plot in two equal parts showing on paper? does this process required two seperate registrations i.e. one for one part of plot and another one for the other part of plot? Also, for example if plot number is 100 and if two equal halfs are possible on paper then would it be something like 100/1 and 100/2 to identify the portion of plot?

4. If "Yes" to #3 then how registration can be done on my name for half part of plot without doing any money transaction as I have already paid premiums in equal parts along with my uncle?

In a nutshell, I want to have my name added legally showing equal half of plot on papers to avoid any disputes in future.

Kind Regards,





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x