LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     12 May 2017

Action on fraud wife

My divorce already completed

my mother never supported me

still my wife going to native place,represenating as my wife and meeting my relative

is there way I can file 420 on her?


 28 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 May 2017

If she causes an illegal loss to you or gets an illegal gain to herself by claiming herself as your wife you can take action against her. Otherwise, if you want, you can give a public notice saying that she is no more your wife.

sagar jadhav (employee)     12 May 2017

but isnt it fraud case?

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 May 2017

It is not a punishable offence unless the conditions stated by me are satisifed. For instance if believing your ex-wife another woman refuses to marry you, it is a loss to you. You can file a complaint.

sagar jadhav (employee)     13 May 2017

she is gaining benefit as social status

what can be other reason that she goes to my native place,meet my relatives/neighbours and present as my wife

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     13 May 2017

Is that the only thing?  She gains social status. That should boost your ego. You do not lose anything. Leave things at that.

sagar jadhav (employee)     14 May 2017

it was for my mothers ago she visited home

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     14 May 2017

I do not understand 'mothers' or 'months'?

sagar jadhav (employee)     16 May 2017

mother has ago

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 May 2017

Even after divorce Ex.mother in law and Ex. Daughter In law can meet with free will of each other.

It may not be trespass or transgression.

sagar jadhav (employee)     19 May 2017

in court noc its mentioned that we will not interfere in each others life

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 May 2017

Meeting with Ex. Mother in law may not neccessarily be interference.


sagar jadhav (employee)     21 May 2017

she is stubborn

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     21 May 2017

In appears to me that in the 'quarrel' between you and your then wife before divorce, your mother did not support you. Or rather she sided with your wife. Now you are divorced. Your ex-wife is still maintaining good relationship with your mother. Is that the problem?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 May 2017

The mother and Ex.daughter in  law seem to be comfortable with each other and are meeting by their free will.


Until or unless anything that is say: disparaging or defamatory etc etc or causes any loss/damage to you, you seem to have NO case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register