LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     31 January 2017

Action against wife

more details can be seen in past threads by me


now in family court wife has signed NOC,she mentioned she will contact my family 

still she is contact with my mom

can I re-open my case?


 8 Replies

A walk alone (-)     01 February 2017

Why don't you ask your mother to dnt make any contact with your wife? It will also good for your mother also. If your mother keep in contact with her then she will include your mother also in other cases( if she file in future). Or if your mother and wife want to be in contact then you can also join them. All problem solve.

sagar jadhav (employee)     02 February 2017

both never supported me

A walk alone (-)     03 February 2017

Why don't you support both? Your mother and wife want to be in contact then you should also try to reconcile instead of roaming court . support them for reconcile.

sagar jadhav (employee)     04 February 2017

wife had put false police complaint under mothers instructions 

done too much of harrasment


sandeep (pvt service)     04 February 2017

mother instructs your wife to file a case!!! something new and weird......maybe you are at fault then, if your own mother is against you. no use to run around courts

sagar jadhav (employee)     07 February 2017

mother is not of good nature,never supported me,whimzical nature


sagar jadhav (employee)     09 February 2017

can anybody help?

sagar jadhav (employee)     11 February 2017

plz answer somebody

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register