I am Deepak Khatri, resident of Soham Residency, Vadodara, the Apartment which construction completed in Mar'13 by Sudarshan Developers, Vadodara (Mr.Vijay Agrawal & Mr.Ritesh Agrawal). Follwing are the points against which i want to know, what action can be taken aginst the Builder:
1) Insufficient Corporation water connections i.e. there are only 3 corporation water supply connections taken between 2 towers of 16 flats in each i.e 32 flats.
2) Poor Quality of work done, i.e poor plumbing and electrical work, due to which water leakages in multiple drain point in the building.
3) Builder has not prepare the road to enter into the apartment as shown in the brochure, actually the parking land area builder has shown in the brochure is the Question mark.
4) Insufficient Underground and Overhead water storage Tanks
5) OTIS Lift work is not completed, as 8 months have already passed.
6) Amenities like Children Play Area, Name and Numbering of flats, Letter box etc work not completed which was agreed upon at the time of Purchase.
7) Possession letter, Land related documents, Builder permission plan, 7/12 Copy etc are not provided since 8 months passed.
8) At the time of purchase builder had collected Rs 110000/- from each flat , Till date builder had not given accounts for the expenses i.e. maintenance, electrical installations (transformer), Registry etc.
Can you plz suggets me the legal action that i can take against the builder. We had several time asked builder to complete the work but he is not in the mood to completed his work.