LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vijay (cyber celll)     27 July 2014

Accident while wrong side


In Pune,on 13 june ,in wadgoan sheri,while I was entering in petrol pump ,was not driving but entering from wrong side one car bumped me and got major fracture which is not healed yet

they argued for some time and run away without putting me in hospital


Police took my report but they did not put down car number etc since it was mh 04 ,from thane and u people know how police is, 




will case be of any merit?





 6 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     28 July 2014

If police is not taking action you can send your report to S.P.. If SP also does not take action you can approach to court for an order of investigation.

Vijay (cyber celll)     28 July 2014


but question is ,case hv any merit?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     29 July 2014

What do you term the word merit as?,  In your case, who is at fault?, if he is at fault, the police action should be followed up, if both are at fault, just ignore it.

Vijay (cyber celll)     29 July 2014

Thanks Mr Kalaiselven

I am nimor fault while that person as per me at multuple fault


1) he hit me

2) he run away

3) his vehicle was fast

Vijay (cyber celll)     08 December 2014



b.goheel   11 October 2015

hw is inhealing ? hope by nw ur completely cure.
totally agree. to get compesation frm insurance or any one, doc., hosp., report frm police is must.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register