LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gk (Service)     21 March 2017

Accident claim - clarification

Dear Experts,

The taxi (auto riksha) travelling with my wife & son been hit with a car directly and both and auto driver been admitted in the hospital with injuries. Treat ment not yet completed. An FIR has been registered by the local police and been recorded the matter as mentioned above in the FIR. What sort of claim/compensation that we could avail in this case.

Whether I could avail the full medical expense only?

Or what else I could claim.

Please be noted that my son (who is a minor) has to be taken rest for another three months and my wife may be take another one two months to recover from the knee injury.

Please provide your valubale advice / information (Other than "Consult with a Lawyer")






 2 Replies

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     21 March 2017

All right don't "consult with a lawyer"; the cops and lawyers will start consulting with you themselves in a short while.

gk (Service)     24 March 2017

Dear Atul Sir,

Layers started consulting, as u have informed! but they just telling me assign them to process the formalities, then they will proceed? Still they have not yet clarified my above doubts? why?




Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register