Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Acceptance of resignation letter and issuing relievingletter

Page no : 2

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     24 June 2018

Dear Mr. Pradipta Nathan, Thanks for sharing your view, but the actual question remains unanswered. My actual question was in my last para. How can the employer be permitted to claim that employment has come to an end without issuing proper acceptance and/or relieving. I hope you are aware that nowadays relieving letter/acceptance of resignation has been made precedence by employers. Therefore non-issuance of same is vindictive of rendering employee unemployable. Thus leaving the employee without any opportunity of future employment. Would it be justified?

Anupam Sharma (Server Engg.)     24 June 2018

Dear Mr. Pradipta Nathan, Thanks for sharing your view, but the actual question remains unanswered. My actual question was in my last para. How can the employer be permitted to claim that employment has come to an end without issuing proper acceptance and/or relieving. I hope you are aware that nowadays relieving letter/acceptance of resignation has been made precedence by employers. Therefore non-issuance of same is vindictive of rendering employee unemployable. Thus leaving the employee without any opportunity of future employment. Would it be justified?

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     24 June 2018

Yes definitely, not providing relieving letter is vindictive in nature. Therefore the Labour Inspector needs to play a vital role!!

(Guest)

Friends, I solved the problem straight forwardly, by intimating the error in the resume to the concerned company's HR manager 2 year back itself. Actually the problem raised as I submitted a Half edited resume copy by mistake in that company. Its solved now. Sorry, for ex aggregating the details in the query posted, in order to get immediate response in that time. Thanks all.

(Guest)

For the query thread - Does-lying-in-job-resume-legally-sued.asp.

Friends, Sorry for delayed posting but I wanted to share how I solved the issue. I solved the problem straight forwardly, by intimating the error in the resume to the concerned company's HR manager 2 year back itself. Actually the problem raised as I submitted a Half edited resume copy of a sample resume by mistake in that company. Sorry, for exaggerating the details in the query which I posted (like job verification, etc - nothing such happened) as I needed immediate response from you then. In that time, I am in a dilemma either to intimate the mistake or leave as it is , because of confusion what they will think about me, for the mistake in CV which I failed to notice. But the HR manager was a down to earth person and she gracefully accepted my apology and resolved the error. In my experience, be honest and forthright, things will come to your favour. Thanks all.

(Guest)

For the query thread - Does-lying-in-job-resume-legally-sued.asp

As I was preparing for govt exam in that time I wanted to know whether it is a serious issue to leave the unintentional mistake, that remained uncorrected in CV that I submitted in my previous company. It’s resolved then. Thanks to all again for the guidance provided.

For the query thread - Does-lying-in-job-resume-legally-sued.asp

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=183076&offset=2

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register