Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh   08 October 2020

Acceptable format and process to reply to a notice

Respected Lawyer Community,

I have received a notice through a lawyer who is representing my service provider who was giving me Company Secretary Services to manage services related to ROC(Registrar of Companies).

As the lawyer did not mention his email id in the hard copy notice I received through him I wish to reply to that notice through email and send it to my service provider instead of the lawyer. Because the notice demanded that I reply within 15 days of the receipt and it took me time to gather information and today is the 14th day and I am ready with the content so thought email would be best in this case due to time constraints.

Secondly, the format of my reply - I answered all the paragraphs that the lawyer demanded an explanation for against each paragraph but thought not to involve a lawyer from my end at this point of time. 

Does my approach sound acceptable in legal terms? Please let me know.

Greatly appreciate your time.

Thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     08 October 2020

That is fine, you can reply the notice but should be drafted craefully, avoid addmissions which may be reason for claims, and avoid proving any materail that may be used against you if a case if filed afterwards.

Just reply the notice to the point and begin with wordings..without any prejudice to your rights...

You should reply to notice by e mail and by courrier or regd. post too....keep POD/AD

Rajesh   08 October 2020

Thank you very much Real Soul

Arslan G   06 December 2020

An acceptable forum and war is issued for the changes. The opportunity of the freepaperwriter.com is rushed for the ways. Skills are sharp for the identification of the terms for the society and club for all issues.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register