LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram Singh (fsdffsdf)     15 March 2017

Abuse a woman through what's up

Man or relative abuse a woman single time through what's up application than what type of law can be considered against man


 1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     15 March 2017

A citizen can only make a police complaint and the rest follow up action is upto law enforcement authorities. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query