Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRADEEP SHAW (oFFICE ASST)     06 January 2018

About perjury & defamation case (counter case against 498a)

Respected Sir

My Wife filled 498a, 34 IPC DP 3/4 Act against me and my mom in 2012. We got aquital in 2017 from Lower Court. Since 120 days Passed she did not go for appeal in seasson court. she want to compromise with me and chat with my brother and feel guily on her false case but she tottaly make the drama to enter in my life again when i refused then she told me today that she willl go for appeal . Now i also want to harrash her to file some counter case against her like prejury and defemation. i am from kolkata & she is from jharkhand i have to go to jharkhand on everydate that why i want to fle counter case against her to harrash her and her family so that she will came in my statte on every date. Please suggest the section wife Prejury & defemation and any other counter case along with any sample subject matter of this petition. 

Hope to hear from you some help soon. Thanks in advance my seniors , teachers & all the members of the lawyer club to support me from heart. 

Regaards

Pradeep

Learning

2 Replies

PRADEEP SHAW (oFFICE ASST)     06 January 2018

Respected Sir                   My Wife filled 498a, 34 IPC DP 3/4 Act against me and my mom in 2012. We got aquital in 2017 from Lower Court. Since 120 days Passed she did not go for appeal in seasson court. she want to compromise with me and chat with my brother and feel guily on her false case but she tottaly make the drama to enter in my life again when i refused then she told me today that she willl go for appeal . Now i also want to harrash her to file some counter case against her like prejury and defemation. i am from kolkata & she is from jharkhand i have to go to jharkhand on everydate that why i want to fle counter case against her to harrash her and her family so that she will came in my statte on every date. Please suggest the section wife Prejury & defemation and any other counter case along with any sample subject matter of this petition. 

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     06 January 2018

File divorce petition on the ground of cruelty. Your acquittal from criminal case is the act of cruelty by her on the basis of which you will get divorce order easily. As far defamation criminal and civil cases that too you may file but those too will take many years to decide. Perjury complaint you can move application under section 340 CrPC in the magistrate court that acquitted you. It will be that court to decide to lodge complaint against her for perjury against her or not.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register