Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chandra shekar   09 February 2018

About Equal shares for ancestral land for son and daughter

Respected sir/madam,

Hello sir we are 4 sons and 6 daughters s .Im his 1st son got our fathers land registered on 2006 like 5 division s . 4 division s for sons and 1 d for daughter s and they agreed and signed and registration was completed but after 3 months last daughter booked a case for equal shares and case is still going on in court of law.

As per Suprem court order on 4th February 2018 i.e equal shares for son and daughter s .Do our sister s have chances to win in court of law even after registration .

Learning

1 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     10 February 2018

Suppose I say that I am a Teacher. In my class there are 38 pupil. Some are girls and some are boys. There are are 4 doors and 3 Windows. And I ask "Can you tell me what is my age"?

How absurd the above query? Is it not. That is beccause it gives unnecessary details but not give the important and essential particulars before putting the query.

Your query is also like that. You have not indicated any details about the land in question. Who was the first owner of the land? What is the relationship of your father with that person? In which year the land was originally purchased? When partition was done in 2006, whether your father was alive or dead? Why was the partition done in such an unequal manner? Without revealing the above information, your question cannot be answered.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register