New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinna (None)     27 May 2022

About civil case

Sir my elder brother filed a partition suit against my father for the properties to obtain the share in the property and the current case situation is cross examine for my father in between times my fathers "elder brother" and elder brother's "Son in law " came to my house which is given for rent, and asked about " where is my father and his family went off ? Did they vacated the house ? like all those were asked to the tenant people of my fathers house. can we proceed any legal action against these ? This incident happened a week before. Please provide a suggestion.


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 May 2022

Is the property your father's self-acquired or an ancestral?  As your brother filed a partition suit, the property is deemed to be your father's self-acquired.  If the property is selfacquired of your father, then they have no right over it.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     28 May 2022

You have mixed up many issues altogather, Be clear for consideration, analyses and forming an opinion to oblige.

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer who is well aware about facts and circumstances of the case, what is his / her opinion, advise and guidance? 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 May 2022

Mere making inquiries locally is not a crime.  In case of harassment only, the victim should file a police complaint.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register