LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanju   17 January 2018

Ab for nri

Dear Experts, I am looking for AB bail in india, 14 months before my X wife file a court private case sections are 307,498a,420,500,502 And in this case all 9 accused persons, and parents and sis bro inlaw everyone on ab bail now, 6 accused are in bail , remain 3 ( me and my 2 brothers in Dubai) myself A1, I want to back India to solve the case issues and all, but problem is NBW is issued, now a days without any proof police file a case specially judges also can’t see is it true case or false , especially in my case my divorce done 2017 feb and case filed July 2017, everything false allegation, even 2 false witness statement also there I personally call them even I don’t video calls with them they are honest senior citizens in my street they said we didn’t give any statement to police … police write personally all these things like, my wife uncle is advocate and he take this issue with bar association .. like my daughter…. is ur daughter….. please help……. kind of sh*ttt things done … ( then 7 advocates meet to gather then everyone present my x wife take judge foot and start cry give me justice please file charge sheet on mention sections.. Finally movie is done CG also booked. ) Note : here what I heard that I explain may be I am wrong about judges and advocate so am extremely sorry but what I heard that share here that’s its… After that we approach High court then there I got justice like my whole family members got bails because in CG and FIR just statements are there.. and there is no property for 307 and other medical certificates … on that base everyone got bails. Now my turn .. Please advise now I want bail … right now in lower court hearings going onnn with long dates … and NBW is issued,,, so please clarify below things, 1) If I apply AB in High court … i need to give vakalath nama from abroad right.. Anything I need to do from my side please clarify? 2) And after vakalath nama if god grace and my advocate experience I got bail ,,, so once I back to india… airport police will arrest me ? because I have bail order copy if show them they will release me … it means what is the procedure after grant bail HC judge & order copy with me /…. What next steps to back india… like order copy is enough to show airport police? or anything I need to-do… Please help me … if I use any wrong words in judiciary forgive me .. but give me your valuable advises. I don’t want to go jail… I need AB first themn will try to get regular .. for this I need to back so please share the procedure.. Thanks,

Learning

4 Replies

sanju   17 January 2018

after divorce case registered.. and 

during enquiry police will not ask anything to me like my statement .. and they did not get any record... 

they put my details like absconding .... 
once i left india then after 4 months she give a complaint in court .. finally she and her father & uncle 100% efforts to  make CG on false allegations .. they won.. and really i dont no any law knowledge during this issue, finally learn so many thing now.. even during fir we also hire advocate that advocate also with them only everything planned..
means they need my house and 1.5 crode alomany ... or so many things .. anyways want to come back to fight on this case..
for that i need bail to save side not to be arrest.

Please give ur advise what steps need to take from my side.... for bail what procedure to get bail ...

sanju   17 January 2018

And am a muslim ... name is Sanullah javeed. and my divorce done officially and girl also accepted ... i have certificate ,,,, and its not a triple talaq.. ITS an  khula only (both party agree for this)

reason is she need everything seperate .. money house ... telling me dont go to parents , dont care anything etc etc even money controll... so manythings ... even she dont want to s*x alsooo ... if i ask reason she reply dont want distrurb her body shapes .. if she done that she become fatttttttttt.. so manythings   .. try to help her so many ways friendly.. to show love so many options truied ... for 1 yr .. then also she dont ... she luk like evil;lll... but treat her like queen ... ohhhh my good ness ...
anyways this is the reasdon money minded women & her family ..... back luck i choose her....

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     17 January 2018

Issuance of NBW does not affect, adversely or favourably in your case in any manner. The court has simply proceeded to the next stage under law. If the accused did not appear voluntarily in court then a NBW had to inevitably ensue from court as an accused cannot be allowed to take the judicial system for a ride. However, this will have no bearing on the merits of your case. You can contest his request for cancellation of warrant. If warrant is not cancelled then you will land up in jail.
You can also apply for anticipatory bail in high court. High courts have immense powers to grant bail even in the most serious types of cases. So, your anticipatory bail will ensure that you get to spend zero time in prison or in police custody.

Adv. SIddharth Jain (Advocate )     17 January 2018

case (a) - You can simply pay a visit to India and get it executed to regular bail. Its just a matter of meeting the Magistrate in his chamber along with your lawyer and get the bail memo within no time. Then it is wise to hand over the memo to the IO in person and say hello to him. Trust me he will not utter anything at you. (This can be done through your lawyer if you are not confident enough) 

case (b) & (c) - You can go to High Court to relax the terms. If still you are not happy with the terms you may either go to Supreme Court or let the AB expire. Then continue your life abroad for few months and iterate the process.
for further queries, feel free to contact me at +91-7709690578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register