Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

geetika gunjan (research scholar)     21 March 2012

A query regarding a kidney transplant

Hiii,

I have query related to a marriage. If anyone have genetic incurable problem before marriage and he has hidden that matter before marriage, is that marriage is legally viable?

Secondly, if anyone has done marriage only for having kidney from the spouse side  because he has genetic polycystic kidney problem, in this context is that transplant is legally viable?

Learning

5 Replies

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 March 2012

Geetika

First,any nephrorologist problem are not genetic.

second, Its your choice if you want to give your kidney for sake of your hubby life, no one can force you to do so.

third, you can filled divorce on that ground.

Regards

Hemant

hiiiii Hemant,

thanx for your response.

a polycystic kidney is a genetic problem....his father had the same problem and due to this he died 20 years back.

his all of siblings has the same problem..and one had also died due to this....just check it out..this is a genetic probelm.

and yea, if i dont want to donate my kidney..nboddy can for force or that.

thankx

geetika

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     21 March 2012

Hmm

I see.well what you want now?

regards

Hemant

actually its a matter of my sister and her husband .....her husband married  to my sister only due to having kidney on the ground of being a wife.....she is also in the emotional conspiracy of her husband and her in-laws people. she is ready to donate her kidney.

i just wanted to know whether i can do anything in this respect and making this transplant legally inviable.

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     22 March 2012

@ Author

The answer to this morality read with ethics vis-a-vis application of Law dilemma is already with you if you can answer below question to yourself:-

Que.: Suppose same facts unfortunately is found out with your sister and say you are this husband's sister for a moment then in that scenario what advise shall you give to brother on donation of his organ?

BTW, Human Organ Transplant Laws says the human organ donation should be free of any monetary exchange, fraud, duress, coercion and force. The moment personal relations are brought before Law for silver quality testing same relationship breaks beyond repair and then each person is left for him/herself. If you can fix post facto effects for your sister then attempt to answer the above question otherwise Transplant ethics Committee is first line to approach and not Court.

@ Hemant

She is right on her take on PKD / PCKD medical stuffs. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register