Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

A 11 timer lady !

Title: 11 timer !

It’s talaq in reverse, and it’s been highly profitable for this profligate woman. Twenty six-year-old Kausar Begum alias Umme Kausar alias Kausar Salma, a resident of HBR Layout, II Block, Bangalore married 11 men from various Indian cities and abroad. Each time she claimed that it was her first marriage, only to dump the latest victim and, worse, fleece him subsequently using dowry harassment allegations. Finally, the law has caught up with her.

“Marriage was just a medium for Kausar and her sister Nazia Begum. Kausar has married 11 men and deserted them within a short period of time. Her family purchased a Rs 2 crore worth bungalow in HBR Layout, Bangalore. Where did the money come from? She even got married to a Nawab of Hyderabad and he had to eke out Rs 50 lakh when she threatened to lodge a complaint against his family members,” Hasham told Bangalore Mirror.

Police sources said that Kausar did it with the full complicity of her parents and that she was quite an expert in conning men in this fashion. What makes the case as much sinister as it is scandalous, is that Kausar reportedly is backed by a city DCP who took voluntary retirement and also a network of agents across the country and abroad. Kausar once got married to a man in Dubai whom she then ditched. She and her sister have ditched four men each in Bangalore alone, including the son of a mullah, police sources added.

MODUS OPERANDI
Hasham revealed how the trap was sprung. He was first approached by Rahmat Ulla Belt. “He is an agent and he painted a good picture of Kausar’s family, saying that what they lacked in wealth they more than compensated for with pedigree. I convinced my parents and got married to her in June 2006. She started harassing me in a month’s time and one fine day she absconded with valuables. Later, her family members called me and started abusing me. Then, they got me attacked in Mumbai and I lost my little finger,” he said.

That was not the end of story. Hasham had to shell out Rs 20 lakh for a final settlement,and then despite that Kausar went ahead and filed a dowry case! “It was at this point that I hired private investigators and gathered information about them. Kausar and her sister have lodged dowry cases on two former husbands and are claiming maintenance from them,” Hasham said. “Insallah, she has been arrested.

It is a relief not only for me but for many young men who suffered at her hands,” he added. 

Source:
https://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Client.asp?skin=pastissues2&enter=LowLevel&AW=1268797991703

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register