Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Won the game of 498a/323

After a long 5 years battle Today we all three, parents and me, are acquited from all the charges. Seniors plz suggest me about the counter cases both civil and criminal so that I can teach her a lesson. I am till giving her monthly alimony. Actually my privious lawyer cheated with me. He did not raised the main point and even did not execute the documents which I submitted in the court which clearly proves that the girl is telling 100% lie as a result the judge order alimony.

Seniors plz suggest me about the counter cases.. and when should I file it.

na

you can file civil defamation not criminal......Also i would request you to wait till they go for appeal(30days to senior civil court)...

Good Luck

LEGAL CONSULTANT

At the outset congrats for proving her allegations false.U have to wait till he appeal chance of 30 days elapses in sessions court and 90 days in the High Court.

form which date this 30/90 days counted ? from the date of judgement or from the date she got the certified copy of the judgement?

tutor

start preparation to file counter cases the list is as :click

http://www.498a.org/contents/general/Counter%20Charge%20498a.pdf

http://bok498a.blogspot.com/2008/07/counter-cases-during-and-after-case.html for details on counter cases.

http://mensrights123.blogspot.in/2012/02/counter-cases-on-women-for-misusing.html

Total likes : 1 times

tutor

the best one is :

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-498a-103111.asp

Total likes : 2 times

Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com)

You should file Writ Petition against the STATE also for malicious prosecution, Charge sheet without proper investigation, prolonged prosecution depriving your personal liberty and other constitutional rights and prey for cost and FIR against wrong doers.

Please see my profile links for sample petitions and other clues.   

tutor

the nice reply but writ under which section?

HC may sent  back to lower court to first end the case?

Please download THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA in PDF file format from Google.

Please file Writ Petition under Article 226 [writs in the nature of habeas

corpus, mandamus, prohibition, quo warranto and certiorari,

or any of them, for the enforcement of any of the rights

conferred by Part III and for any other purpose.] against the STATE read with applicable articles as bellow.

FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS

Right to Freedom under -

Article 14, 15, 19 and 21.

DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLES OF STATE POLICY

Article 39A. Equal justice and free legal aid. (May/May-not applicable)

Please read you case again and again and these articles again and again. Please find out how your constitutional rights are violated/deprived and inconsequence damaged occurred in your and your family’s life (Socially, Mentally, Physically and Economically) by the STATE for these malicious prosecution.

Please prey for –

a) Cost

b) FIR against all wrong doers including IO & your wife and their family, false witnesses (Whoever is applicable based on your case)

c) Speedy Trial on these FIRs.

Please file this after acquittal only. 

You will have strong ground of the said Writ Petition if you can prove the 498A plaintiff itself is false by winning your perjury case

Total likes : 1 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x