Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Angel Power (Law)     12 May 2008

Verbal Harresment /Company law

Hi

I am Geetu working as a Trainer for a reputed company. for past 4 and 8 months. I have got cyst on both ovaries and my suitation is cirtical as I have undergone 2 surgical treatment and I High BP because of Stress and verbal absue by my manager such as You are not a useful resource to me, you are not flexible & who hired you and I will create all reasons for you to leave this company. . I would like to known how can I change my department or take a action against the manager

You can contact me on 9818120556

Regards,

Geetu

Learning

3 Replies

Adv.rhishi (Advocate)     13 May 2008

Hi Geetu, for ur kind information please go through a landmark judgement of Supreme court Vishakha Vs. State of Rajasthan. which speaks of oral or verbal abuse of Employer or co-emplyee, and report of such abuse to be made in the register specially maintained by the employer for this purpose. or you can make an application to your employer for your tranfer to some other department or tranfer of your Manager per-se. Regards, Rhishi.

Guest (n/a)     13 May 2008

Hi Rishi I had a word with upper managment and they have no problem for my dept. change but my manager is creating trouble I don't want to lose this job and I have given 4 yr and 8 months to the company What should I do to avoid this problem

PBS KUMAR (HR - PROFESSIONAL)     14 May 2008

Geetu ji, 'NO ONE IS PERFECT'. You are saying that you are trainer. During the training period the boss is always co-operative and should act as aguide. If he says "that "You are not a useful resource to me, you are not flexible & who hired you and I will create all reasons for you to leave this company. . I would like to known how can I change my department or take a action against the manager". The things will not be accetable, make a complaint to the superiors. For removing of your employment is not in the hands of your boss, it is top peoples responsibelity. First you make a complaint to your superiors about his harsness. Regards, PBS KUMAR

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register