Transfer property Act 1882.

my grandmother wish to transfer her house owner ship to me! but that was built by my grandfather money after he died. they has 4 children ( 2 sons 2 daughters- all are married) Am her first son's son. can she transfer to me or not! please help me. now there is so much problem in family!

grandmother and there 4 children's have equal rights in property of grandfather.she can transfer only her share.

Actually grandfather job was give to my uncle and my father has already given release certified. Till they have share in that house?

If all consent is given then quiet ok if not let others go to court u defend it in court any how it takes 20yrs to decide.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu