Transfer of property through WILL

Our relation who we had been looking after had died just a few month back . He sold out some of his property to another . He mentioned it in the will the he sold out and rest of the property will be claimed by me after his demise . The rest of the property is not registered but we have its assessment no and paying house tax which is coming on his name . What's the process now to get it registered on to my name ? Have I to approach SRO or I can directly get it transferred by producing his death certificate at municipal office ? 

Read more at:

U approach civil court and prove the genuiness of will and take possession of property



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu