LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vanshika Taneja   22 February 2018

Trademarks

How do i protect my trademarked name which is in a common usage, for e.g, ferns n petals?

what remedies or damages i can claim from my competitors?

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     23 February 2018

Sir, You can refer my article at https://kapilchandna.legal/2017/06/10/apprehending-infringement-of-trademark/ And feel free to contact me .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     23 February 2018

You are less than clear in your post.

Why do you give example of the trade name?

What is your trade name which you want to protect?

Have you registered that trade name?

How long you have been using the said trade name?

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 February 2018

Yes, the facts posted are incomplete.

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     23 February 2018

Dictionary words and words and phrases of common usage can not be registered as trademark.

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     25 February 2018

You can make it register with the help of your Trademark Attorney. A Trademark Attorney will do all the formalities on behalf of you. All you need to do, is just to make a request to your Trademark Attorney. For more help, you can contact me on my E-mail id or my mobile number. Thank you.

Kapil Gupta

Trademark Attorney

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register