to counter wrong forgery report by fsl

In my matter where FIR was Lodged the Police filed Closure report in Collusion with Accused for the favoures done to them; they also managed FSL and they filed wrong report that no Forgery is done on 10 documents. I filed Protest Petition which is in argument stage. I have got to know that my IO was suspended in a matter of corruption. It shows the conduct of the person who investigated the case and he managed the FSL Delhi department who gave wrong report on forgery. My case has spent 8 years now and till now nothing happened. I want the FSL report to be quashed and be resent to other Lab for Opinion Report. Normally FSL Report of Delhi is considered as final and Court does not hear against it.  What is the procedure to get FSL Report Quashed? Any Lawyer who has handled such matter my provide his details as well.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x