Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

The reasons why the girls' side gives dowry & lavish wedding

Excellent article & v.well written.....Worth reading

After reading it,one can understand how the girl & her parents get blamed for encouraging dowry system in India !

Learning

35 Replies

(Guest)

MADAM KAHAAN SE 1986 KA ARTICLE POST KAR DIYA ,

THIS STORY DOES NOT STAND TODAY. TODAYS GIRLS IS PROGRESSIVE AND RECKLESS.

1 Like

(Guest)

its surprising that even after getting downloaded 28 times,no woman hater dared to comment after reading it...isis it that they have nothing to say after reading this..........my special request to women haters....discuss this issue which i have raised thru this article.dont divert to issues like women filing false cases,blah,blah,blah!!

@ avnish kaur

first read the entire article.then comment.........coz u never answer me wen i ask u to the point questions.dats ur "beauty".u avoid replying

this article also has the answer to why women try to get "money" from husband in divorce cases..........dont talk of aaj ki women.......... the issue is not divorce or alimony which i have presented

.i m stating why women give dowry and lavish marriages and then they are blamed 4 encouraging dowry system in india.this article is covering this issue...do u understand now?if u have any brains,i m sure u will

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     08 September 2010

Very nice article, Very good work. Keep it up Aishwarya Madam.

(Guest)

aa ja chamche tera hi comment ka wait tha

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     08 September 2010

Thank u  "Tadaka", keep ur family tradition and culture up. Your family will be proud of u.

(Guest)

@ Aishwarya,

May I ask what you understood by this 12 page article which we the Men's Rights Activists have already debated on National TV and Ms Madhu sided our cause , sinc eyou are challenging left and right all it becomes important for the author to first give her / his take on undertsanding of the topic ?

So now does the above qualifies for a direct question to you for a direct answer from you, the same way you challenged one member of the forum that she does not answer any of your question why any member will !

(Guest)

aish , plz dont talk rubbish. dowry is a mirage gifted to girl by her parents  to deprive her of her share/right  in her parental property.

does chamcha have courage to share his property with his sisters? thats why i call tem shik...., pseudofeminist

(Guest)

dowry is a mirage gifted to girl by her parents  to deprive her of her share/right  in her parental property.

yes,parents deprive her becoz if they give her a share during marriage,the inlaws & husband will snatch it from her...so they choose to spend on marriage expenses instead

but u dint tell me,wot do u have to say on high marriage expenses expected from the girls' families?

i think ur brother had a simple dowryless marriage in a temple or gurudwara...right?and ur bhabhi came in just one jori kapra

(Guest)

@ avnish

one more thing...parents dont give her a share becoz much of the money is spent in dowry giving and marriage arrangements.all men's families want a good marriage...no body will settle for a dowryless marriage in a court/temple

(Guest)

@ d.arun kumar

so now u come here finally...as i challenged all women haters to reply......if u felt so strongly abt wot u hv written now..y dint u reply instantly???...rather u started other threads today after tbhis article was loaded by me..........

secondly it's a 4 page article.not a 12 page article.....u read it then only u hv the right to say anyth.....becoz this article covers the plight & psychology of women and their parents.

if u say u supported it in the past...shud i say u r a supporter of women's causes?then it will a miracle in the history of LCI family forum that mr. arun kumar has supported women's causes in the past

(Guest)

psychology of selling her ash. why spend on lavish marriage. why not give tem share after their life?

yes it was a v.simple marraige , no cash or any gifts except tradtional clothing. only 50 ppl lunch tat too half share each side.tats why i call some ppl pseudo feminist.

if u r a feminist be in tru sense. yes i can say 10 % marriages in metros are totally  dowryless.

where is the chamcha, can he reply to my straight q to him?

1 Like

(Guest)

@ Aishwarya

Sometimes talk sense also. How many 'body's' you know who have taken dowry and how many "body's" you kno wwho have not taken dowry first of all ? People getting married in temple / gurudwaras / court do not take dowry and there are people who take so what sense your statement above makes only BPD characters like you can make sense out of it !

In my family my father is eldest followed by 2 brothers they maried in their times in temple and I have three aunts they also got married in temple and their marriage is also minus any dowry. My sister was also married off in a temple ceremony minus any dowry plus.  I got married under Arya Samaj and I have not taken any dowry that makes 8 of us in one extended family who have not taken or given dowry and what nonsence sometimes so convincingly you speak only you can make sense out of it..

You are allowed as many articles to post as much a admin can allow you too ( I am not in picture before you put your mouth into it) but don't make so 100% overwhelmed assumptions binding on all members here understand with a comment. "no body will settle for a dowryless marriage in a court / temple" don't put your your mount where your feet is with such bald malacious statements that also means you and your family are guilty of giving dowry first of all if you got married in a temple. gurudwara. court and or otherwise in some other jurisdiction venue that also being the only educated errant female here it seems !. What the hell you know of the reason why girls side give dowryand lavish wedding first of tell that to readers instead of jumping on self vinsaha cloud burst after discovering this 1986 article and second que. have you ever heard Ms Madhu on National TV she talk more gender sense than you even after publishing this social issue article.

1 Like

(Guest)

yes it was a v.simple marraige , no cash or any gifts except tradtional clothing. only 50 ppl lunch tat too half share each side

i knew this is wit u will say.....all culprits call themselves innocent.

y dont u post ur bro's marriage fotos here to prove it?

if u r such a great simple person believeing in dowryless marriage,it will refelct in ur behaviors also....and i have seen wot a refined language u write in forums for women.....once u got a warning also  that ur language can come to the notice of the court..any simpel man will take this warning seriously.u dint....lol!

yes i can say 10 % marriages in metros are totally  dowryless.

dat means 90% are not..............

secondly the menacce of dowry is increasing...earlier it was just clothes and jewel...now it is furniture,homeappliances,car,scooter,foreign holiday etc....

also i repeat my question for the third time below......REPLY TO THIS

all men's families want a good marriage...no body will settle for a dowryless marriage in a court/temple

(Guest)

@ arun kumar

i will not waste my time convincing a person like u.....

by the way i dint know that u r such a highly qualified doctor ,who,without seeing or even talking to me diagnosed sitting on the net that i have bpd..

even if i have it,why do u keep arguing with a bpd person?it speaks volumes about ur own standard....

lastly i wud say...u r not supported in ur views by any great,enlightened people..........only revengeful frustarted people of ur type..............so keep fighting always!!

good night

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register