Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

The reasons why the girls' side gives dowry & lavish wedding

Page no : 2

(Guest)

@ Aishwarya

Again same nonsense to me "who the hell are you here or out side that you challenge me and I come to you what is this nonsence statement you are making" I write as it pleases me and have you ever replied any one on one que that I put to you no na so take a back seat now ? You errant BPD women read once again what I said about Ms Madhu and don't jump like a unleashed mad b*tch here with such statements in history of LCI etc etc like you are saying

LCI is a great forum and doesnot and may not need people like you and me and will not close down if I am here or you are not here or vice versa understand.  Respect the plate from which you eat and dont make it so loose and cheap. Ld. advocate community are probably keeping quite and painfully enjoyign all these errant wives vs. aggrived husband show stoppers but be reasonable legally and dont make such cheap challenge statements for that come to me on PM and no of times I said if in Delhi meet me in a neutral place of your choice then you keep mum.

Atleast learn from Mr Prabhakar the way he write polished to the point replies it is other point that I may not like some of his wordings in them but atleast I appreciate his polished compositions and you are just a unleashed mad character here who says whatever you want too if relevent or not (contextual). You give a link and some 29 downloads happen and no replies came till then then you start getitng restless and now I ask you what you understood the core of this article give me 5 composed your own paras and I am 100% sure now you will take a walk I know it bze you don't know the legality of what Ms Madhu is sayign just picked up the title and started makign hawabazi statement that all marriages happen with dowry and lavish weddings - my foot - you errant women are blind dont know how poor peoples marriages happen that means..

Somedays back you are lecturing Arup that he sits on computer early morning till night and he shoudl be doing meditation what the hell you are doiing swithching on and off the conncetion at mid of the night ! Then you allege Dr Jogeshwar is me and I am he and what not funny statements you make and in 24 hrs you start commenting we two are different what is all these ? Is this a blog or a forum for legal takes and since when "personal takes" started happening here.

Any legal question / answer till date from you other than your very first and second post nothing but you like challenge games now let we two play just that and I am waiting for your 5 paras now and don't run away.

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     09 September 2010

"all men's families want a good marriage...no body will settle for a dowryless marriage in a court/temple" This is a hard reality.

But we must go for simple dowryless marraige.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     09 September 2010

@ Aishwarya

@ Arun Kumar

Its high time both of you stop attacking personally. 

1 Like

(Guest)

@ y.prakash

sir i appreciate ur response and advice both

i m generally not attacking any member personally.... i joined LCI v.recently (july'10) .i dont even know the people here personally;not even those in my friends list...........however i am forced to be assertive with people like d.arun kumar because of my unique experiences with ever since i joined

wenever i started a thread on any general topic, most women haters in the family forum,named D. arun kumar,avnish kaur,avinash,cool,etc who disagree with my views & those of women supporters disagree in a unique style...........

they bully all the women supporters here by strongly ridiculing our views.so one girl named shivani as a result has left LCI....

words like "randi,prostitute,beggar,shikhandi,b*tch are commonly used by these people for women becoz according to them most women misuse laws.they have gone upto the extent of saying that women demanding maintenance shud rather.stand with a bowl to beg,on G.T road....

for your satisfaction,u can check their threads, especially of D.Arun kumar,avnish kaur,etc...u will know...

even if women misuse laws,it doesn't mean such words will be used openly for all indian women.Mr prabhakar a senior advocate here also has reprimanded them often over this,but to no avail.rather he also faced their strong personal attacks that he's supporting women to do profitable busines,,etc...

once mr. prabhakar warned Ms. avnish kaur also,a lady, to avoid such filthy words for women,or else it can come to the notice of the court.still this trend of vulgar name calling continues.u can v.well see in this thread that Mr. D.arun kumar has said that i 'm acting like a "mad b*tch".

despite provoking me,i dint reply to him.....

since i disagreed in my views in one thread i was threatened thru PMs by a person named mallik today(whom i dont know) for daring to express my views in family forum....u must have read abt. his misdeeds today........

in such scenario,i sometimes have to respond assertively to all the above members,as it gets v.degrading to hear vulgar words repeatedly.....but i never use any filthy words for men,inlaws etc myself..u can check my threads....infact i have not even complained to the admin about their behaviors...........dats why they are so lax......

and therefore this assertivesness from my side which is seen as "personal attack" from you

hv a good day!

1 Like

(Guest)

Aishwarya,

Now it's high time for you to please control your furstration. It happens when certain objectives are not met the FRUSTRATION increases. Please control it.

i m generally not attacking any member personally....

The what are you doing here? Are you not mentioning few names and calling them women haters? Either you attack or you do not attack. What is generally?

i joined LCI v.recently (july'10) .

That doesnt mean that you can not attack anybody personally.

i dont even know the people here personally;not even those in my friends list...........

Then why this FRUSTRATION by mentioning their names?

however i am forced to be assertive with people like d.arun kumar because of my unique experiences with ever since i joined

I think you are also a citizen of Republic Of India. Just for your knowledge, everybody is free to express his / her views. Nobody can stop him / her.  Like you express 'your views' once I sumit my reply on this thread. Got it or not?

wenever i started a thread on any general topic, most women haters in the family forum,named D. arun kumar,avnish kaur,avinash,cool,etc who disagree with my views & those of women supporters disagree in a unique style...........

Thanks for mentioning my name. Felt very good to hear my name form you. Please repeat it once again. Everybody not only in this forum but in the entire country, has got the rights to resent his / her views. You can NOT stop them. If you do not want to get anybody's reply then SIMPLY DO NOT POST / START A NEW THREAD. Isn't it simple?

they bully all the women supporters here by strongly ridiculing our views.

I donot bully women or their supporters. I have a special place in my heart for them dependinmg upon the relationship!

so one girl named shivani as a result has left LCI....

Dont worry, she will be back. She is a strong lady and busy in the problems created by herself.

What the use of copying and pasting of others articles on the internet and that too which are very old? As soon as you post anything useless, your DEAR friends always cheer you up. If anybody is so against the marriage, dowry, laws etc etc then why don't they prefer the LIVE IN relationship?

We have got a nice platform to discuss our legal issues with Lawyers. So lets make the full use of this oppurtunity.

1 Like

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     24 August 2015

I personally believe that, whether one favors women rights or men rights, the base line should be that we must not see everyone with same angle because we have men & women both in our families. if we disrespect women then we are disrespecting our own mothers & sisters, similarly if we disrespect men then we are against our own fathers & brothers.

as per ATUR CHATUR the simple funda must be LIVE HAPPILY & do not file false cases be it from man side or from woman side. and the one who files false cases must get the punishment. even if the judiciary does not help & favors a gender there are of course ways to handle as listed at:-

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Best-way-to-fight-against-false-domestic-violence-124445.asp

IF A MAN / WOMAN WANTS TO LEAVE ANOTHER

then simply forget & forgive

but if one files cases then that means there is something wrong with that person who files false cases

of course genuine cases can be filed but only after weighing the pros & cons which vary from situation to situation.

I walk alone (Asst Manager)     24 August 2015

Ms. Aishwarya

Calm yourself down a bit, its totally upto you that how you see the world. But pls refrain yourself from giving a generalistic opinion to all the husband's family about demanding dowry & could you pls explain those gifted articles which comes from the bride's family for meeting brides lavish lifestyle which she used to have in her parental home (before marriage).

I know you might be writing this post out of some experience you had seen/faced, but, in that case, we had also seen/faced such situation, wherein the husband's family didnt even asked a penny/stuff and wife's side given hefty & during divorce it has been termed as "Dowry".

See, no one is anti-feminist here, females are the integral part of our life and it is very true that without their presence, male's life is incomplete. if you give an example of such rural areas where dowry death are common, then, you must also mention about those families/places where dowry has been banned and brides are restricted to come with only the her cloth/sarees from her parental home (and FYI, that place is in India only)

See the problem is our point of view. Just think of one thing, even if the groom's family might ask for some xyz thing, but why to give dowry. while giving we are equally encouraging the dowry system.. is not it? and then we go for anti-dowry law? why? Just because, we pushed our daughters to a home with money/gift and due to husband's & wife's mental mis-match marriage didnt work out?? which world are we living??  have we ever questioned our daughters that what exactly happened in her in-laws home? we just hear their cry and run to local police station/CAW cells for cases. Have we even questioned ourselves, if we knew that the groom's family is asking dowry then why to give our daughters to such greedy family?

And about the attachment, Madam, this article belongs to the time when we were just born (at least I'm), but, today situation has changed a lot, ironically, in the present scenario is, mostly the husbands has to listen from his wife if even if she comes with one extra cloth from her father's home (I hope some men, reading this post would agree to it  :-P).

Jokes apart, pls dont judge all with the same scale.

omprakash agrawal (director)     15 April 2016

Sir ,

I read the discussion carefuly . There is one quotion that if there is no any demand but bride's parents themself give some money and articles for shwowing reachness will it be dowry ? Secondly if there is some differences after about 10 years can bride & her parents put a case of dowry ?  Can bride may file a false domestic voilence case ?

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     15 April 2016

If a woman wants to marry without dowry, she can very well do so, Dowry giving is also an offence.   Whatever, but if dowry is given, why it is given because bride has less qualifications than groom ?   Or that Goom is well qualified having bunglow, car, money, etc ?   I do notthink dowry is given to a beggar by the bride's parents asking him to get married her   Introspection is needed for stopping dowry, Do not give dowry and get married THAT IS ALL and do not beg for huge alimony in divorce cases and have self-respect

If a woman wants to marry without dowry, she can very well do so, Dowry giving is also an offence.   Whatever, but if dowry is given, why it is given because bride has less qualifications than groom ?   Or that Goom is well qualified having bunglow, car, money, etc ?   I do notthink dowry is given to a beggar by the bride's parents asking him to get married her   Introspection is needed for stopping dowry, Do not give dowry and get married THAT IS ALL and do not beg for huge alimony in divorce cases and have self-respect

I always thought that woman is stronger than man, if it is so, then after taking education also, after earning godd income also, why ytou expect husband to provde hous e for you, spend for you and you sideoff your money.   Show to the world that you are really stronger than men and offer heavy permanent alimony to husband in lieu of divorce

I do not understand why men gift heavy gold ornaments in the marriage and what he gets at the most one gold ring, one chain that is all.  

I do not understand why men gift heavy gold ornaments in the marriage and what he gets at the most one gold ring, one chain that is all.  

Why in divorce proceedings wife does not want husband, but wants the GoldMangalsutra, his properties and his monies.   How com she clims Mangalsutra as the Mangal Sutra is broken, but wife wants because it contains the GOld but does not husband tying the same.   VERY DISGUSTING

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register