LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Shakeel (Proprietor)     07 January 2014

Sexual harrasment against women

I have worked over a decade in Medical Field. With the brief knowledge I acquired from Medical Professionals and practical experiences in Laboratory investigations, I would like to share the following information to all the Legal experts in this forum which you may also clarify with doctors.

Nowadays all are bothered about the increase in s*xual harassment of women and concerned about implementing stringent punishment to the culprits. With this we may succeed in imprisoning lots of criminals but still new will emerge. The reason is that biologically both s*xes get attracted to each other. A normal Male will have male hormones and female hormones in his body. But his female hormones will be at a lower level, if this becomes abnormally high, he may get attracted to other males and would have a feminine look and character. Similarly a female will have both female and male hormones in her body, but her male hormone will be at a lower level. A female having normal hormone levels will get aroused by spotting some thing which is s*xually attractive for them, like a guy wearing tight cloths or revealing cloths, but they seldom attack as their hormone and physique does not tempt them to do so. A male having normal or above normal male hormones in his body will certainly get aroused when spotting some thing which is s*xually attractive. This generates a desire in his mind. A law abiding citizen and gentleman will control his feelings and fulfill his desires with is wife. But for criminals or people who don’t lead a successful married life, the response may be immoral. They may prefer girls, who do for money or may try to fulfill it on weaker sections of society or a lonely girl. Biologically men are physically stronger than females and majority will succeed in overpowering women. We can give equal rights to women but not equal physical power, because it is biological difference. Some women have abnormally high levels of male hormones in their body. They may be slightly masculine build and courageous. They may also put up a fight. But this is the case of abnormal females. We all have seen females with abnormal facial hair which they electrocute in beauty parlor. Actually as per Gynecologists, this is mainly due to abnormal levels of male hormone in their body, probably due to Ovary cysts for which they should consult a Gynecologist and Endocrinologist rather than a beautician, otherwise it may create fertility problems for them. So there is always a risk for females when they dress or behave in way that attracts males. A rich or high society female  might not be attacked because of fear, but the weaker section of society may get victimized for the provocations of high class including celebrities. Long before in Kerala a Tribal Baby of 1 ½ yrs was rapped and killed. This is not because of the baby’s fault but due to the provocations of stronger females of society.  I am certainly in favor of more stringent law for s*xual harassment against women but a social change should also take place. For the safety of women, they should be careful in their dressing and behavior while mixing with society or should be well equipped to deal with attackers like pepper spray or some thing like that.

As per Doctors majority of fertile Male will have it for  life long but for females they have got a fixed number of eggs and when that finishes off, they reach menopause. This is one of the reasons for older man’s involvement in s*xual harassment against women. An old man may be s*xually active but his partner might not be. This tempts older men with criminal instinct for an alternative. All healthy males irrespective of age with normal hormone levels will have a desire to fulfill their needs. But when media and society exposes too much, it may become uncontrollable for many males and they resort to all sorts of antisocial practices. So a control over the media is also a must. The obscene scenes in media are also boosting the speed of children attaining s*xual maturity. A girl child starts her periods long before her marriage and this makes her hormone Estrogen to  prevail in her body continuously for a longer period endangering them to the risk of estrogen depended cancers. I would urge my Lawyer friends to study this matter further with expert doctors and take imitative to control the media from publishing obscene things.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register