Security deposit

Hello Everyone!

My employer deducts 10% of the salary as a security deposit with a minimum working clause of 12 months.

I worked for 11 months  (including 3 months of notice and proper handover) but now they are denying giving the security deposit.

They said you must have worked at least 12 months. 

Is that legal? I am about to file a case against them. 


serve legal notice for recovery of your dues.

Dear Vishvas,

As per appointment, you agreed to work for 12 months so now your employer is rightly asking you to work for 12 months. Now try to amicably settle the issue with employer or work for 12 months.




Any arbitrarily agreement or one sided agreement which is against the law, cannot be implemented or enforced upon you. If you have the witherwthal then file the case in the labour Court.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu