Sarpanch and members trouble

Taken Gram Panchayath permission in 267sq.yds plot for stilt, G+2.,but built 3rd unauthorized floor, taken House number, paid House tax also in 2018.,but newly elected Gram panchayat Sarpanch and members are giving trouble and asking this situation how and where I can approach


Hello Sir, 

In my view, you should definitely report the case to a senior official or write a written complaint against the people demanding for a bribe.


Retired employee.

Sorry - You have to build as per permissions.  You have built illegal structure and none of the members suggest to bribe the officials and they can not make the structure legal by accepting a bribe.  Mere paying taxes and getting a house number can not make illegal structure legal.  

You may not get any advice from the forum that suits your taste.  An illegality is always illegality.  If they come for demolition, approach to court and get injunction and if there is amnesty scheme utilize that opportunity.


Bribe is not the solution. You should take steps to get the unauthorised part of the construction regularised.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu