salary settlement issue

Software Engineer

I had worked in a Pvt Ltd IT company and resigned my job in December 2010. They have issued the relieving letter and mentioned that, "your salary will be settled by end of Jan 2011". But they didn't settle my salary yet. Although they deducted TDS from my salary but not issuing TDS certificate

I sent lot of mail to them they answered two time this week, next week like that. No they are not answering to my phone calls also.

What action I can take? How to get my salary and TDS certificate.


Submit a representation to the appointing authority, MD, Company Secretary with detail of the events date wise and ask their good office to intervene and to supply you by registered post...........the F&F, salary, Form 16, with in 15days.

If they do not approach your local lawyer/law firm with all docs and send a legal notice.


Lodge a complaint with local office of labor commissioner. This should help.

Hope you have given notice of resignation, calculated the amounts payable by you e.g. notice pay, refund of advance/imprested cash etc if any, and amounts payable to you.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x