resposting thread : how to get a zero fir transfferd

Respected Experts,

I have other threads too,giving only a little brief out of them then coming to the main concern.

Re posting thread as I have not received any reply.

Reason for re posting this thread is that if I am well aware that what are the legal possibilites and the pros and cons , then I can take a firm decesion and proceed and it may not be possible by meeting just one legal counsel in person as they all have different caliber and skill set . This is why I have come here to get different opinions from expert like you ,whether they are positive or negative please do reply as it helps me to know what is possible and what is not.

It helps me to calculate my decesion.

Husband from U.P
Wife from Uttrakhand.

Wife lived with Husband for 15 days after marriage in Uttar Pradesh and fled to her matrimonial home taking all the Jewellery and filed a Police Complaint U/s 498A,3/4 DP, 323,504,506 in which the impugned charge-sheet was filed on which the Husband's family took Stay on proceedings from Uttrakhand high Court , Stay pending for husband anyhow quashing looks difficult as the Uk-HC is Pro-Woman.

Wife has used fake bills and fake medical documents in her Dowry FIR that is attached with the case diary.

The respective Chief medical officer of the Hospital in Uttar Pradesh confirmed in writing through in return of a legal notice sent to him through registered a.d to verify the genuineness of the medical documents. In return the CMO replied that the documents are forged and fabricated and they have no entry in their records for this patient, no doctor has such signatures in there hospital and the pad itself is fake and forged.

That means the entire theory my wife made on that medical documents goes exceptionally null and void as all the incidents are linked with the medical document and this itself is fake as per the ingredients of her FIR.

As Uttrakhand Police was not ready to take any action against the lady for filing a false complaint using fake documents , I somehow managed to get a Zero FIR Lodged in Uttar Pradesh Under the Jurisdiction of that Hospital U/s 420,467,468,471,120B,406,500 and that FIR was then transferred to the same Police Station in Uttrakhand that filed Charge-sheet over me with fake medical documents , who never did any investigation.

Now how can the same police investigate my FIR against my wife which itself implicated me in a false dowry case using the same very evidence that were fake and they already knew it was fake.

Police of Uttrakhand is under the control of my wife as her uncle is an MLA of the ruling party.

I want to get my FIR Transferred for Investigation outside Uttrakhand , in Delhi or anywhere else so that the fair investigation can happen and she can be exposed. I drafted the FIR in such a way that the ingredients are multi jurisdictional and I can prove everything in the FIR.

What do I do for it a next to impossible thing to happen for getting the Investigation transferred?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x