Reporting fake sheduled caste certificate to obtaining a job

this regarding reporting a False sheduled caste certificate and obtained a JOB in PSU bank in kerala . Can any one help to whomto,where to  report this complaint , This make a real candidate to loose his opertunity. I just want to know the authorities to whom this can be reported with out my direct intervention

Since it violate our constitution and is criminal conspiracy , as a responsible citizen i is my duty to do it


thanking you

practicing lawyer

Section 466 of Ipc attract prima facie, and information for cognizable offence anyone can complainant/informant , u can make a complainat to concern police station in which jursidiction document has been made or used.. Regards Jaspal S Maini (Adv) 9999987283

Fake caste certificate is almost impossible to get. There are at least 10�15 documents that are required to be submitted such as Father's caste certificate, land records, Birth register extract, School records , Patwari report etc etc to get a caste certificate. I have seen in many cases that many SC/ST/OBC people hide their true category in general social conversations to avoid the caste stigma. This creates a doubt in the minds of many regarding the true caste of a person. Getting a caste certificate for even a geniune SC/ST/OBC person is such a difficult and time taking process,taking up to 60�100 days what to talk about a fake one. But in case you really want to complain against someone, I would suggest you to be very sure and have adequate evidences against that person in the form of Land revenue records , Extract of Birth Register etc. On of my friend had in a fit of mischief complained formally against one person whom he thought was faking his caste. The college authorities verified his certificate with the district authorities and it was found to be true. The person against whom my friend had complained found out about the complaint against him from college authorities. In turn now he has filed FIR against my friend in defamation ( 499 IPC ) , false complaint ( 182, 211 IPC) and some provisions of SC/ST Attrocities act also. Now my friend is in some trobule. So my only suggestion to you is to be very sure about the case and only then proceed for such a action. It can also go against you as you can see.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu