rights over property

Dear Sir/Madam. I belong to a hindu nair family from kerala. My mother has 45 cents of land in her name which she has inherited. I built a house in her land (I have not moved into the the house) and the documents of the house are in my name. Now my mother has sold the complete land of 45 cents to somebody. My question is :-

(1)  Is the sale of land without my consent legal?

(2)  Can i file a case to take over my share of property since the property is inherited.

(3)  Can i move into my house which is in my name?

Thanks in advance.


kindly tell from whom your mother inherited the land, that is must to answer you because if property is ancestral or inherited from your father then you may have right if that is not so then your case is weak.


Hello Sir,

My maternal Uncle had removed the name of my mother from the land without her consent and by fake signature. The Land is ancestral i.e is of my grandfather. Now that my mother came to know about this she

wants to put her name back in the property land. Please tell me what are the allegations that can be put on my uncle and what are their consequence under which Act.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Bisht.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x