RESPONSE TO POST. 1
1) Since the deceased grandfather died in testate the property devolved on all legal heirs.
2) The daughter naturally gets her share in the property. Moreover the daughter was unmarried minor at the time of execution of release deed.
3) The rights of hindu unmarried minor female's share cannot be relinquished and by her father and passed on to his brother. Her father can alienate to the extent of his share to his brother.
4) The daughter's share will be on whole of 24 acres not on 10 acres.
5) Further, to determine the rights of hindu unmarried minor female rights, the year of attaining majority, the year of marriage, the state where living etc are all required.
6) Better discuss with the help of elders to sort out your problem.
7) With full facts, consult a local civil lawyer to analyse legal position in detail.
Post 2 seems to be different queried by other may be posted seperately.